Avengers sequel = AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
im reading ant-man is being released in 2015. saw a sneak trailer for this months ago. why did it get pushed back? for the avengers?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said, the character is flat out better than Blade. Blade hasn't had a decent comic book since the 70's and Wesley Snipes had to basically reinvent the character for him to work on film. Black Panther has some outright classic comics to draw from. Particularly the work of Christopher Priest (which was critically acclaimed at the time).

If you don't believe us just look at some of the wiki articles on the character.....

Hell this is a preview page from a comic coming out this week featuring Black Panther:

NEWAVN2013012-int-LR2-7-8b9fa.jpg

:whoa: id love to see it, id love to see a movie based in Africa with a black lead again. I just didn't appreciate nikkas tryna shoot down Blade the gawd like he some chump when he better than at least half the current avengers. When Blade show up to the meeting strapped with enough explosives to level a city block what they gon do? When Blade catch Tony Starks outside the suit and puts an explosive on the back of his head bcuz Tony cant do shyt to stop em what the avengers gon do?they gotta do whatever the fuk Blade say:laff:....If Blade bite any one of they azzes while they aint looking including hulk,Hulk and the rest of em wont even be able to come outside during the day time:obama:...if that aint black excellence too I don't know what is, guess yall never heard of prep time:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:whoa: id love to see it, id love to see a movie based in Africa with a black lead again. I just didn't appreciate nikkas tryna shoot down Blade the gawd like he some chump when he better than at least half the current avengers. When Blade show up to the meeting strapped with enough explosives to level a city block what they gon do? When Blade catch Tony Starks outside the suit and puts an explosive on the back of his head bcuz Tony cant do shyt to stop em what the avengers gon do?they gotta do whatever the fuk Blade say:laff:....If Blade bite any one of they azzes while they aint looking including hulk,Hulk wont even be able to come outside during the day time:obama:...if that aint black excellence too I don't know what is, guess yall never heard of prep time:mjpls:
The thing is Blade movies were like R rated if I'm remembering it right. These marvel movies are PG-13, if Blade was in the same rating category he wouldn't be able to beat anyone in the first movie besides Black Widow.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thing is Blade movies were like R rated if I'm remembering it right. These marvel movies are PG-13, if Blade was in the same rating category he wouldn't be able to beat anyone in the first movie besides Black Widow.

He got superhuman strength and a sword and he don't give a fuk,why cant he? Captain America can get his head cut off with the quikness,Blade obviously a better fighter and seems to be just as strong. The dude with the arrows:childplease:...Iron man and hulk both human...right place right time:manny:?

but I see what you sayin,pg rating would handicap blade,soon as he pull them swords out to cut somebody in half it would be:ufdup:...and a black man holding a gun:skip:?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: id love to see it, id love to see a movie based in Africa with a black lead again. I just didn't appreciate nikkas tryna shoot down Blade the gawd like he some chump when he better than at least half the current avengers. When Blade show up to the meeting strapped with enough explosives to level a city block what they gon do? When Blade catch Tony Starks outside the suit and puts an explosive on the back of his head bcuz Tony cant do shyt to stop em what the avengers gon do?they gotta do whatever the fuk Blade say:laff:....If Blade bite any one of they azzes while they aint looking including hulk,Hulk and the rest of em wont even be able to come outside during the day time:obama:...if that aint black excellence too I don't know what is, guess yall never heard of prep time:mjpls:

Blade aint that nice....I'm telling you historically he hasn't fared well against straight up Superheroes. Blade is not some Batman esque character that hold his own against characters far more powerful.

And Blade DEFINITELY aint seeing Black Panther in terms of Prep time.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
He got superhuman strength and a sword and he don't give a fuk,why cant he? Captain America can get his head cut off with the quikness,Blade obviously a better fighter and seems to be just as strong. The dude with the arrows:childplease:...Iron man and hulk both human...right place right time:manny:?

but I see what you sayin,pg rating would handicap blade,soon as he pull them swords out to cut somebody in half it would be:ufdup:...and a black man holding a gun:skip:?
Hawkeye is the man

Movie hawkeye sucked but he can definitely hold his own

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You must be trolling..... :stopitslime:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To give you a good idea of what Hulk would do to Blade, here's what Hulk did to the X-men:

hulk-vs-rockslide.jpg

40659375d12630aaeff2adb6b21a17e2.jpg

2500509-hulk_lol2.jpg

wolverine-vs-the-hulk-4.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blade aint that nice....I'm telling you historically he hasn't fared well against straight up Superheroes. Blade is not some Batman esque character that hold his own against characters far more powerful.

And Blade DEFINITELY aint seeing Black Panther in terms of Prep time.

Well we talkin about movies. you think they will ever let anybody in these movies go over and get the best of Iron Man without him winning and being the hero in the end:heh:/..I don't care what black panther did in the comics,he will get chumped by Tony Starks in the movies until he too proves he can be a cash cow and carry a franchise.

and if Batman stands a chance against Superman,movie Blade stands a chance against the movie adaption of the avengers:comeon:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well we talkin about movies. you think they will ever let anybody in these movies go over and get the best of Iron Man without him winning and being the hero in the end:heh:/..I don't care what black panther did in the comics,he will get chumped by Tony Starks in the movies until he too proves he can be a cash cow and carry a franchise.

and if Batman stands a chance against Superman,movie Blade stands a chance against the movie adaption of the avengers:comeon:

They let Panther get the better of Tony in every other form of media (which is all Marvel ran). Even in Iron Man's own Cartoon Panther has gotten the better of him.

And Batman doesn't stand a chance against Superman. Batman's "Wins" against Superman always amount to Batman getting in one or two shots then running for his life :russ:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Damn, RDJ is gonna be 55 years old when the Trilogy finishes up :bryan:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, RDJ is gonna be 55 years old when the Trilogy finishes up :bryan:

That's why I laugh whenever people go on those rants about how RDJ can't be replaced. They're gonna HAVE to replace him and as long as the movies are good the franchise will be fine. Every single person involved with the Marvel films will be replaced by another actor at some point...either that or they'll bring in other characters.