Avengers sequel = AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Man, some of yall complainers must want a watered down Thanos. Thanos is far too powerful for this current Avengers squad. He'd wreck them with ease. Having him as the big bad of the third film gives the Avengers time to add more members. Yall dudes need to be patient.

Edit:

tumblr_mq9p0gSywj1rd9v8io1_500.png

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blade versus the Avengers Arc :ufdup:

The Avengers are WAY out of Blade's weight class.

Only ones he'd have an Advantage against are Hawkeye and Black Widow.

Blade and Cap would be evenly matched. Blade would get bodied by Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man.

Besides the Black character you'd want to see in an Avengers film would be Black Panther. Dude has all the physical abilities of Captain America but is richer and just as smart as Tony Stark. Black Excellence personified :blessed:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
The Avengers are WAY out of Blade's weight class.

Only ones he'd have an Advantage against are Hawkeye and Black Widow.

Blade and Cap would be evenly matched. Blade would get bodied by Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man.

Besides the Black character you'd want to see in an Avengers film would be Black Panther. Dude has all the physical abilities of Captain America but is richer and just as smart as Tony Stark. Black Excellence personified :blessed:
BLADE-Gif-1.gif
:childplease:
blade.gif
i_recently_watched_the_film_blade_and_this_was_definitely_my_favourite_part-44055.gif
:childplease:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What I said still remains, Blade not in the same weight class as most of the Avengers.

And like I said Black Panther is just flat out better. Nothing Blade can do that Black Panther can't also do (if not better). Plus Panther is a genius, filthy rich, and an a better martial artist. In EMH Panther sonned an entire team of Avengers the first time he met them. In the comics he damn near beat the Fantastic Four by himself. There's a reason a Black Panther film is the one people have been clamoring for the most (along with Dr Strange).

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Man fukk Ant man just have Iron Man make ultron it can be the same story.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Age Of Ultron was trash it better not be based on the comic

I figured that's why they pushed out that shytty storyline, so they could rack up some TPB sales when the movie came out. Bendis need to be pulled off of writing their events.