Avengers sequel = AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They let Panther get the better of Tony in every other form of media (which is all Marvel ran). Even in Iron Man's own Cartoon Panther has gotten the better of him.

And Batman doesn't stand a chance against Superman. Batman's "Wins" against Superman always amount to Batman getting in one or two shots then running for his life :russ:

They'll let Punisher probably get the better of a more popular character when it doesn't matter and he just a dude with some guns from what I remember. Wait til they think it will piss off casual fans or effect the perception of they boxoffice hero:ufdup:...black panther getting the :camby:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They'll let Punisher probably get the better of a more popular character when it doesn't matter and he just a dude with some guns from what I remember. Wait til they think it will piss off casual fans or effect the perception of they boxoffice hero:ufdup:...black panther getting the :camby:

Punisher rarely gets the better of superhero characters either...

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
im reading ant-man is being released in 2015. saw a sneak trailer for this months ago. why did it get pushed back? for the avengers?

Another James Bond film was announced and scheduled to be released on the same day Ant-Man was originally supposed to come out, that's why they moved it. The films release date has always been in 2015.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
What made WW Hulk so powerful? I saw the animated movie but I'm assuming that's him in the pictures beating up the X-Men, what's the back story there?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
What made WW Hulk so powerful? I saw the animated movie but I'm assuming that's him in the pictures beating up the X-Men, what's the back story there?

there are different versions of the hulk kind of like a split personailty. That version of the hulk was angry all the time because he lost his wife and child. (his son came back though)

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
He was fukking furious breh. And the angrier Hulk gets the stronger he gets.

And LOL @ that nikka sayin Blade could beat Cap. Breh. Hawkeye would dead Blade. Kitty Pryde would make him her bytch. Blade is fukkin nobody man.

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
"beating up the X-Men" is an understatement, He broke Colosuss arms back while he was in his metal form, took down the heavy hitters of the X-Men and beat Wolverine into a brain damaged state :ufdup: