Avengers sequel = AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that whore and the dude with the arrows can survive in that universe, anyone can.

They were WAY out of their weight class too. That's why they were mostly relegated to fighting other humans, low level aliens or each other.

Even in the movie they made it clear they were WAY in over their heads. Black Widow was terrified of the Hulk throughout the film.

Blade is effective in his little corner of the Marvel universe because Vampires have a built in weaknesses that he can exploit. The fukk is Blade gonna do against Ultron or Thanos?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
They were WAY out of their weight class too. That's why they were mostly relegated to fighting other humans, low level aliens or each other.

Even in the movie they made it clear they were WAY in over their heads. Black Widow was terrified of the Hulk throughout the film.

Blade is effective in his little corner of the Marvel universe because Vampires have a built in weaknesses that he can exploit. The fukk is Blade gonna do against Ultron or Thanos?

Always_Bet_On_Black.gif

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK!

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Data-Star-Trek-Fist-Pump.gif

People want Thanos. You put Thanos in the second movie then how can you top it with the 3rd? You save the GOAT villain for the end.

Exactly. Except it won't be the end

The Avengers story will explode through their entire universe

We'll be watching these movies for the next ten years on 4k & 5k 4D Ultra HD screens... Lol

Tickets gon cost $35-$40 ea.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's this shyt I'm hearing about Thor getting his hand chopped off by Loki?:dahell:

Why he keep trusting that dude?:what:

I know they brothers, but damn:damn:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's this shyt I'm hearing about Thor getting his hand chopped off by Loki?:dahell:

Why he keep trusting that dude?:what:

I know they brothers, but damn:damn:

Thor aint exactly a genus and Loki is a trickster God. Getting tricked by Loki don't make you look bad, just makes you like everybody else.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
just have tony stark make Ultron

changes nothing about Ultron.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I thought they confirmed that Thanos was going to be the villain for Guardians of the Galaxy?

Seems like a waste to reveal him in The Avengers though if this is true

Naw it was the right move. Thanos is going to be the main villain for Avengers 3. But they can't just throw him in there without the proper set up.

Tease Thanos at the end of avengers. Build him up with Guardians of the galaxy. Reveal his end game in the phase 3 movies. Let him fukk the avengers up in avengers 3.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Its changes shyt for Hank tho especially now that he's getting a movie

Now Avengers 2 is about to be centered around him again like the first movie

Ant man is getting a movie?

:smh:

Although a Giantman and Wasp movie would be cool