is Blade(Wesley Snipes) going to be in the movie. ??:blessed:

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
No, I had been saying months ago that Marvel wasn't going to put Thanos into Avengers 2.

Whedon said before Avengers was released that a sequel would have to be smaller in scale and more personal. Having Universe conquering Thanos flies directly in the face of that. An Ultron story fits more with those themes since it's a villain directly connected to the Avengers that knows their weaknesses and can plant seeds of mistrust.
Agreed, but they're gonna have to develop a lot if story between now and then to make Ultron work. When's Ant-Man coming out? Any news on that?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It better not be like the comic. :beli:

Actually, it'll probably have to be his roots since people are gonna be like "who the fukk is Ultron?? :dahell:"

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
They probably gonna have Pym in this as a regular scientist after the events of Avengers 2 he becomes Ant Man. That would actually be dope

That could work. First he creates a machine that nearly destroys the world, then by trying to make up for it he becomes a superhero.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No more movies with a bunch of robots. Sat through that shyt in every Iron Man movie. I'm sorry but Ultron is a step down from Loki and Thanos. :beli:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
No more movies with a bunch of robots. Sat through that shyt in every Iron Man movie. I'm sorry but Ultron is a step down from Loki and Thanos. :beli:

Ultron is way better than Loki and Thanos wasn't even in the 1st movie so u can't call him the villain

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Thanos will probably make an appearance in Guardians of the Galaxy

I thought they confirmed that Thanos was going to be the villain for Guardians of the Galaxy?

Seems like a waste to reveal him in The Avengers though if this is true