AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That female avengers shyt in the battle almost ruined the film for me, the words fukk off did escape my mouth loudly.

It was shoehorned in fukktard, let's stop the film for these bytches to all get in the frame, it wasn't needed.

yea they forced the fukk outta that scene
dont yall come at me wit no gotdamn incel shyt either
it aint like dat

If y’all think that 15 second moment is bad..... be ready for when DC drops that all female superhero movie that’s gonna be 2hrs PLUS of that.:mjlit:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If y’all think that 15 second moment is bad..... be ready for when DC drops that all female superhero movie that’s gonna be 2hrs PLUS of that.:mjlit:
online:
nomaam2.jpg

the day the movie drops:
9.jpg

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Leading up to this

I was talking to people about what films are important leading in to this vs the skippable ones

An we all agreed ant man; dr strange and thor the dark world you could skip

We fukked up:russ:

If you knew time travel would take place then you would know antman 2 would be important

After watching I would say watch
Iron man 1 an 2
Captain America 1 and civil war
Thor 2
Avengers 1 and 2
Doctor strange

blalienz

#AGP #AMG #RBM
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
I did not speak on it yet but Hulk was definitely a missed opportunity. While the combination of Hulk and Banner into one was really as that should go (comic heads know this is how arrogant and annoying Banner would be if he got control), it really did not for nothing his character arc following Infinity War. That was all about the Hulk taking a beating so bad he got scared for he first time, and all you wanted was for the Hulk to get his hands on Thanos again, and they did nothing with it. On top of that, they then clip his wing so Hulk is not even being used in the final battle in any way. It's just a very weird handling of the character since there's no pay-off for him whatsoever.

MCU fukked up Hulk smh. We still have his solo movie n Avengers most importantly :to:
I'm really upset about this.
Hulk is now the Cyclops of the Avengers

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I wish they would've showed ways in which the world improved instead of becoming almost a desolate wasteland

Me too. I'd actually watch a whole movie based on what the world was like after the snap. They just casually mentioned the whales being in the harbor because there were less boats.

Is Adam Warlock going to show up in the 3 Guardians movie? Also do you think he'll replace Thanos as the big bad?

With the Guardians being the current flag ship franchise of the MCU now that Cap and Tony are gone, I think it's a pretty safe bet that Galactus is gonna end up being the new big bad threat in Phase 4. They've gone all in on the galactic side with Captain Marvel and Thor joining the squad.

Unpopular opinion... I'm not a fan of all the space Marvel stuff. The power scaling is all over the place and nothing really feels at stake.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Don't worry, marvel has peak and captain marvel is going to sink that ship until x men comes un 5 year.

DC has quietly turned the corner
Aquaman went over a billion
Wonder women2 will do big time number
The joker movie oscar worthy
Justice league "synder cut" has been announced
Man of steel 2 will be announced
LOLOLOLOL
the only thing that could save DC is Gunn directing SS 2, but he coming right back over the second he done with that trash to work with the grown ups

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhhhh so no redemption for Hulk, no rematch or nothing
naw i aint goin for it that was some ole BULLSHYT dont care wat none of yall say

He got some licks in and was present when he got his head chopped off. After that, I didn’t think too much of the rematch

Professor Hulk would’ve gotten bodied by past Thanos too