AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I'm a DC stan and have been one since a child but man Marvel completely crushed the buildings with this one. I can't feasibly seeing DC ever topping this. That last hour was :wow: just fukking amazing. Everybody at the movies was spazzing during that final battle sequence. shyt was bananas. Like someone earlier in this thread said that shyt can only be topped by COIE or Secret Wars. We most likely ain't gon see shyt like that again.

Don't worry, marvel has peak and captain marvel is going to sink that ship until x men comes un 5 year.

DC has quietly turned the corner
Aquaman went over a billion
Wonder women2 will do big time number
The joker movie oscar worthy
Justice league "synder cut" has been announced
Man of steel 2 will be announced

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Not sure they need to spin it, as we don't know the specifics of Tony's "wish" when he did his snap.

He could've wanted everyone aligned with Thanos dead. That would mean Gamora survived, as she was no longer on his side.

At the end they show Quill searching for her and I think it said "missing" so I assume them looking for her will be a plot point of "GOTG Vol. 3".

Fred.
:ehh:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
phase 4 thus far

Black Widow (TBA) - no idea now but it's phase 4 why would they use a prequel film as part of the newer saga ionno

The Eternals (TBA) - ohhh shyt this could be a game changer

Doctor Strange 2 (TBA) - alright harry potter i c u

Black Panther 2 (TBA) - okay we going back to wakanda :mjlit:

Shang-Chi (TBA) - ehhhh

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (TBA) - adam fukking warlock vs thor
I'd love to see a prequel film with the Ancient One that could be something like a 36th Chamber of Shaolin meets Marvel mystic arts type of film. Tilda Swinton is not getting enough credit for that role. She's so good at it. And maybe she could interact with Odin and Hela.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9/10. My only immediate criticism is that it’s longer than necessary.

when that shyt happened, i blurted out that this was some agenda shyt right here. the fat cat next to me said something similar.

on another note, rocket gettin at Carol's haircut was comedy

What’s the agenda? :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Don't worry, marvel has peak and captain marvel is going to sink that ship until x men comes un 5 year.

DC has quietly turned the corner
Aquaman went over a billion
Wonder women2 will do big time number
The joker movie oscar worthy
Justice league "synder cut" has been announced
Man of steel 2 will be announced

I really hope Marvel doesn't get too arrogant and Sit on the other properties for a while. Captain Marvel AINT IT. It only did the numbers it did because of the lead up to End Game. IMO the first film after Spider Man should set up the next big bad, and maybe even plant the seeds for the X Men and F4.