AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I am no prize this thanos vs the last movie thanos

Thanos change cause gamora left him

2014 thanos was pure mad titan. Vibe because he did have to live with the lost of his one true heir to the guardians :to:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Are we talking quality or money?
Yea DC has turned that corner (coincidentally doing opposite what they intended to do and then done from the start) but then their next thing went right back to a struggle and will be their worst grossing project.

Marvel has catapulted to an entirely completely different level where there really is no place to compare anymore and they been consistent

And it’s cool to hope or believe WW2 will do a bigger number but CM did bigger than that with its billion and growing. Where’s the belief coming from that it’s not gonna crush WW2 and do a bigger number as well?

Everyone wants MOS2, but that’s not gonna be announced till it is, I wouldnt bet my life on it

With Guardians 3 (possibly with Thor now)
A potential Thor 4 (that’s been hinted)
BP 2
Dr Strange2
And then any new shyt that gonna be announced it’s practically impossible for this ship to sink at this point over the next 5 years till they introduce the new additions

This is life now, not everyone has to love it, but everyone just gonna have to accept it

IDK what dudes talking about, imo DC only has two good movies and thats Shazam and Wonder Woman. I don't care how many people got ganked out of their money to see Aquaman, that movie was laughably bad so dudes can miss me with the sales numbers. I think that Joker movie will be dope though.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ok the point was that he didn't appear to have the same damage as he did in Endgame. I forgot that he said he destroyed the stones later and I already conceded that.

Mmm hmm...you see how you scum.:mjlit:

BUt yeah, just was clearly up that bit about you saying he didn't even have a scratch from the first Snappening use. Stay foolish tho my breh.:lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm kinda upset we didn't get Worldbreaker Hulk in some capacity. Can't have nobody stealing Captain America's thunder, I guess.

Speaking of thunder, when that nikka Thor summoned Stormbreaker and Mjolnir at the same damn time...:wow:

Edited cuz We don’t need to do that

He had the biggest moment in the bigger moment anyway by far and I’m cool with WBH not stilling his thunder

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I ended up seeing this today, it was among the better Marvel movies but not my favorite, I fukked with IW more, Civil War too, maybe Winter Soldier too idk... the Russos know how to make good Marvel movies but the time jumping logic was a bit forced to me. Call me cruel but I also expected a bigger death toll on the good side, like nobody important died in that epic last battle which is strange to say at least. Yes I know Tony died as a result of it but he didn't die there as killed in the battle but sacrificed himself and I didn't mean it like that. You had the Black Order there, the chitauri, leviathans, those fukked up creatures from IW, those gorilla robots or what and they couldn't even put a dent on the heroes... :manny:

Also I didn't like how they rendered the Thanos we've seen in IW (a villain with actual motivations, code, honour, etc... even if in real life I don't agree with what he has done) to basically your stereotype big bad nutjob who says shyt like "I will enjoy destroying your planet" :ld:

The good: It was overall a nice summarization of a more than 10 years series of movies and aside of maybe Hulk who they still don't know how to touch the more important characters got some kind of ending. Well, except for Thor but I don't mind that cause they really just started to work out how they can make his character work in Thor Ragnarok and then in IW. I don't mind either that his character took a backseat to Iron Man and Cap in this movie as those were the 2 mains so far in the universe and the movie basically said goodbye to both of them on different ways. The ending of Cap was satisfying, on a way the death of Tony was satisfying too, that's how he had to die, that's what he prepared in all his last 10 years or so, to stop Thanos at all costs.

So if I'm getting it right Loki, Black Widow, Iron Man, Heimdall are perma dead and maybe Vision too but I think they gonna bring him back
the version of Gamora we knew also dead but I guess they will work with this past version from now on and they gonna explain her all the shyt she missed out on
Thor is joining the Guardians? :ehh: That might be good shyt, no idead how they gonna work together with Star Lord though :mjlol:
I like the idea of Falcon being the new Cap, I hope he gets to keep his wings though

I liked how Ant Man was the key player too in making this whole thing possible :russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I took it as.. if you watch the ny flow over... life just stopped and nobody did shyt... so ned chilled for 5 years and now its time to finish that HS diploma
Nah, Ned got dusted too so they both starting from where they left off

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I'm kinda upset we didn't get Worldbreaker Hulk in some capacity. Can't have nobody stealing Captain Marvel's thunder, I guess.

Speaking of thunder, when that nikka Thor summoned Stormbreaker and Mjolnir at the same damn time...:wow:
I think we could get Worldbreaker Hulk vs The Sentry/Void.