AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'n curious with all the planning the Avengers did to get the stones did they not factor in the sacrifice needed for the Soul Stone? Or was that not known at the time?

Some of them obviously knew it (Nebula and Tony) but when they sent BW and Hawkeye off I don't think anyone was thinking about it. There wasn't really enough time to discuss it.

Fred.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I'n curious with all the planning the Avengers did to get the stones did they not factor in the sacrifice needed for the Soul Stone? Or was that not known at the time?
Had the same question. Someone mentioned that they both knew that someone had to go.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Because he wielded the Infinity Gauntlet breh. It would kill most non-cosmic level Marvel characters.

Fred.
I get that but he should have began regeneration pretty quick. Only a minor complaint

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How would they spin it?

Not sure they need to spin it, as we don't know the specifics of Tony's "wish" when he did his snap.

He could've wanted everyone aligned with Thanos dead. That would mean Gamora survived, as she was no longer on his side.

At the end they show Quill searching for her and I think it said "missing" so I assume them looking for her will be a plot point of "GOTG Vol. 3".

Fred.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I get that but he should have began regeneration pretty quick. Only a minor complaint

I kept thinking this to the only conclusion I could come to is professor hulk has more limits to his healing factor than regular hulk? I believe hulks healing factor is triggered by his anger . . this hulk isn't that angry honestly so reduced healing factor:francis:

puny hulk :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For some reason I didn't even think of Thanos army when his ship appeared. I guess I was so amped off the Thanos vs Tony/Thor/Cap fight.

So when his whole army appeared I was like
0nPX60l.png
and said out loud "how are The Avengers gonna win?"

Then the portals started to appear.
lq2GkhC.png

Fred.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I kept thinking this to the only conclusion I could come to is professor hulk has more limits to his healing factor than regular hulk? I believe hulks healing factor is triggered by his anger . . this hulk isn't that angry honestly so reduced healing factor:francis:

puny hulk :wow:
I’ll buy that, although I’d be plenty angry if my arm looked like an over cooked chicken finger

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

I forgot about Thor taking Stormbreaker and telling Cap to take the little one. Reminded me of the gun swap scene in Big Trouble in Little China

When the 5 year gap kicked in, the video conference with Widow, Nebula, Rocket, Okoye & Rhodey...seemed to be a set-up for some future stuff

Carol or Widow made mention of "incidents" and what's happening on Earth is happening all over the place (other planets)

And when Okoye mentioned the undersea earthquake, it made me feel like that was an Atlantis tease!
:krs: