AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Going back to re-watch this...and Thanos doesn't look like has a scratch on him here even though it's clearly different in Endgame:patrice:

nikka, you blind. You can see his arm is burnt a bit right in that damn screenshot of the vid, fool. He also has a visibly boiled bits of his neck on that same side. Plus, reason being why he's even more fukked up in Endgame was cuz he used the stones again to their max to destroy them.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I really hope Marvel doesn't get too arrogant and Sit on the other properties for a while. Captain Marvel AINT IT. It only did the numbers it did because of the lead up to End Game. IMO the first film after Spider Man should set up the next big bad, and maybe even plant the seeds for the X Men and F4.

We won't see X-Men or FF until 2025

The next phase will be captain marvel lead avengers
The new team will be
Antman an wasp
Hulk and war machine

Thor is now with the guardians
Hulk is all but neutered

Daps
The Anthony Mackie thing...smh

Anthony is too old
Anthony doesn’t have the height or presence
Anthony isn’t genetically altered

I wasn’t feeling this shyt when they tried to do it in Batman at the end of the trilogy

How did Tony slip the stones off Thanos?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Strange threw up that index and Tony got that feeling. Lmao at Strange knowing if Tony knew he probably wouldn’t do it.

Why not? Stark has tried to sacrifice himself before.

Wish they wouldn't have killed Tony.

I wish more of them would have died. :mjgrin:

shyt was unrealistic as hell that mostly all of them survived the battle.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
He got some licks in and was present when he got his head chopped off. After that, I didn’t think too much of the rematch

Professor Hulk would’ve gotten bodied by past Thanos too

They needed "heart of the monster hulk" like from avengers 2....then he would of beat thanos, the smarter he got the weaker he became

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Don't worry, marvel has peak and captain marvel is going to sink that ship until x men comes un 5 year.

DC has quietly turned the corner
Aquaman went over a billion
Wonder women2 will do big time number
The joker movie oscar worthy
Justice league "synder cut" has been announced
Man of steel 2 will be announced

Are we talking quality or money?
Yea DC has turned that corner (coincidentally doing opposite what they intended to do and then done from the start) but then their next thing went right back to a struggle and will be their worst grossing project.

Marvel has catapulted to an entirely completely different level where there really is no place to compare anymore and they been consistent

And it’s cool to hope or believe WW2 will do a bigger number but CM did bigger than that with its billion and growing. Where’s the belief coming from that it’s not gonna crush WW2 and do a bigger number as well?

Everyone wants MOS2, but that’s not gonna be announced till it is, I wouldnt bet my life on it

With Guardians 3 (possibly with Thor now)
A potential Thor 4 (that’s been hinted)
BP 2
Dr Strange2
And then any new shyt that gonna be announced it’s practically impossible for this ship to sink at this point over the next 5 years till they introduce the new additions

This is life now, not everyone has to love it, but everyone just gonna have to accept it

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikka, you blind. You can see his arm is burnt a bit right in that damn screenshot of the vid, fool. He also has a visibly boiled bits of his neck on that same side. Plus, reason being why he's even more fukked up in Endgame was cuz he used the stones again to their max to destroy them.
Ok the point was that he didn't appear to have the same damage as he did in Endgame. I forgot that he said he destroyed the stones later and I already conceded that.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I think people are putting too much stock into what Nebula knew. All she knew for certain is that Thanos came back with the soul stone and without Gamorra. She knew Gamorra was dead but had no way of knowing her death was required in order to get the stone.

Ionno. While nothing said verbatim of the details of what she knew, she ascertain in Infinity War that Thanos coming back with the soul stone and Gamora not coming back confirmed her dead alludes that she has some knowledge to it or deduced as such at least. Tho at the same time, it seemed unknown to both Thanos and Gamora about the pre-requisite needed to get the stone as well until Red Skull told them so...:patrice:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Still doesn't make sense. As long as they are in your possession they should work

Nah, Infinity War made it very clear that using the gauntlet that Thanos (or anyone using it for that matter) had to be able to have full control of their fingers in conjunction to each stone to work or basically, in most cases, have a closed fist or snapping the fingers. The integral part of the battle of Titan was to keep him from putting his fingers together or closing the hand of the gauntlet.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Why not? Stark has tried to sacrifice himself before.

I wish more of them would have died. :mjgrin:]

shyt was unrealistic as hell that mostly all of them survived the battle.

Tony wasnt married and didn't have a 5 year old daughter at that time when was going to sacrifice himself in the first avengers...wife an kids is a game changer