AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was the point strange giving up the time stone? Tony still died, infact i think more people died after he gave it up, if he didnt give it up thanks couldnt snap half thr world away

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Saw the shytty cam leak just to rewatch the final fight and man, the "Avengers!... Assemble" line got me again. So fukking epic :ohlawd:
Why is Thanos so weak without infinity gauntlet, tho? :francis:

:what: dude put the beats on Thor with Mjolnir and Stormbreaker, and Cap and Tony on steroids. Only one that really put hands on him was Scarlet Witch. Not even Captain Marvel got the gauntlet off him.

How much more powerful you want him to be? :wtf:

Switch

All Star
Daps
What was the point strange giving up the time stone? Tony still died, infact i think more people died after he gave it up, if he didnt give it up thanks couldnt snap half thr world away

This was the best case scenario lose the battle but win the war he knew that Tony needed to survive the battle on titan.

Plus I think Strange knew this would be the only way the Ancient One would willingly give up the time stone.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was the best case scenario lose the battle but win the war he knew that Tony needed to survive the battle on titan.

Plus I think Strange knew this would be the only way the Ancient One would willingly give up the time stone.
But if strange didnt give up the time stone thanos wouldnt be able to snap, and also he wouldnt have the stone from visions head if strange didnt give uo the time stone. The ancient one wouldnt have to give up the stone because strange would still have it

Switch

All Star
Daps
But if strange didnt give up the time stone thanos wouldnt be able to snap, and also he wouldnt have the stone from visions head if strange didnt give uo the time stone. The ancient one wouldnt have to give up the stone because strange would still have it

He’d seen 14 million different outcomes, which were presumably even worse so things needed to happen the way they did.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Not really. Strange saw 14 million scenarios, this one was the only one that worked.

If he doesn't give up the Time Stone then a lot of what happens at the end of Infinity War doesn't happen, true. But still ends with Thanos winning somehow.

Like, what Strange supposedly saw was:

Scenario 1-14 million: Don't give the Time Stone but somehow, Thanos gets it and decimated everyone eventually. There were other scenarios where maybe he actually used the Time Stone to battle Thanos, but that didn't end up working either. In others the big purple fukker might've taken 2 more years to accomplish his goal, but he still came out on top.