AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I wish they had a post credit scenes with kang the Conqueror say the avengers have fukked up the time line and that the multiverse is collapsing so they could build to secret wars Johnathan Hickman run

If they ever do Hickman's Secret Wars, it's gotta be like 10 years from now when you've established the X-Men, FF and specially Doom.

Besides 10 years from now the technology will be there for them to use every character from this first 3 phases and look flawless :whoo:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I agree with the Bruce Banner arc, very underwhelming. He combines with the Hulk to become, a goofier version of Banner?

I also agree about Captain Marvel, should've left her out of this completely. At least she didn't get in the way though.

The only reason the lady avengers shot pissed me off was because the OG black widow wasn't included. Like you finally do something like this but you killed off the one who would've been the natural leader?

Cap using thors hammer, and Thor being like, I knew it! makes me think Cap was actually worthy back in age of ultron, but played it off because he didn't want to steal thors thunder no pun intended. Thats why it wiggled, he could lift it but was pretending not to.

I took that Ultron scene as Cap deep down is worthy but something I holding him back and the hammer just saying "when the time is right" .. cause when it wiggled thor had that Oh Shyt look..

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Movie was great. Only a few things to nitpick with but for a grand ending it left you satisfied.

Got in my feelings a bit when spiderman came back and was talking to starks :mjcry:

Was really hoping for a revenge fight with hulk vs Thanos. He owed him at least a few shots to the face lol.

Heart dropped when I thought thanos was about to get that snap off again, they executed that perfectly.

When everyone assembled I was like oh shyt it's Morphin time!

It's going to be weird seeing avengers minue Rodgers and starks but they have built the cast up enough where the new avengers will still get butts in the seats. Panther, marvel, strange, new capt, hulk still there, the Guardians and Thor still there. Spiderman heard a few marvel characters joining the Disney team.

Going to be hard to top a villan like thanos, he might be the goat villan
Man I loved this movie but as a Hulk stan, they did my guy dirty. He don't even get a shot at Thanos at all after how dirty Thanos did him. At least give him the free hits on Thanos before he turns to dust or some shyt damn.

When they have the funeral for Ironman and Cap decided to live out his life in the old days :mjcry:

Daps
Beyond useless. Easily the worst casting they’ve ever made for a main character. And her Carol Brady wig had me dying. I know Cap Marv has short hair in the comics, but damn! :deadrose:
Whoa wtf how was she underused I coulda swore they were gonna have her doing everything in this one. I don’t really care about spoilers so if somebody could shed some light on it.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'll have to watch this movie again next week once the sold out shows have died down a little

Because the more I think about this movie, the more holes in the plot they are or the forced plot devices

Which ones? :jbhmm: I mean, it certainly isn't a perfect movie. But given the scope of it all, I didn't find anything that was glaringly bad. It was VERY comic-y, but that's what it's supposed to be imo.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Whoa wtf how was she underused I coulda swore they were gonna have her doing everything in this one. I don’t really care about spoilers so if somebody could shed some light on it.

Ok, some BIG spoilers ahead :manny:

She appears randomly and in middle of space to save Tony Stark, who was dying on the Guardian's ship as it had ran out of oxygen and power. No explanation why she was there, I guess we have to assume the ship was on it's way to Earth and it coincided with Carol because she was going there as well due to Fury's calling for her :heh:

Then she's all "let's get Thanos because I'm here now and I can beat him", and goes with the team. Turns out Thanos is no threat anymore and he destroyed the stones. So the Avengers have no hope anymore.

5 years go by and we see her as a hologram talking to Black Widow - who is running HQ for the Avengers - Carol basically says she's not gonna be much in contact for a while and doesn't intent to go back to Earth anytime soon because the rest of the universe is still a mess and she has to go help people out.

The whole movie goes by and she comes back for the last 5 minutes or so of the final battle. She shows up, destroys Thano's ship and a bunch of people. She fights Thanos and is about to win a test of strength against him but gets sent to Bolivia after the purple dude hits her with an alternate reality Power Stone.

And that's pretty much it :mjlol:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really. Strange saw 14 million scenarios, this one was the only one that worked.

If he doesn't give up the Time Stone then a lot of what happens at the end of Infinity War doesn't happen, true. But still ends with Thanos winning somehow.

Like, what Strange supposedly saw was:

Scenario 1-14 million: Don't give the Time Stone but somehow, Thanos gets it and decimated everyone eventually. There were other scenarios where maybe he actually used the Time Stone to battle Thanos, but that didn't end up working either. In others the big purple fukker might've taken 2 more years to accomplish his goal, but he still came out on top.
How could he snap people away whilst missing two stones?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How could he snap people away whilst missing two stones?

:why:

Breh, the whole point is that without Strange giving him the Time Stone at that moment and shyt unfolding like they did in IW, THANOS GETS THE TWO OTHER STONES ANYWAY.

In literally 14 millions scenarios, that big purple motherfukker AT SOME POINT gets his hands on every stone and wins.

Only way to prevent that? Give the green rock to dude at that time.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why:

Breh, the whole point is that without Strange giving him the Time Stone at that moment and shyt unfolding like they did in IW, THANOS GETS THE TWO OTHER STONES ANYWAY.

In literally 14 millions scenarios, that big purple motherfukker AT SOME POINT gets his hands on every stone and wins.

Only way to prevent that? Give the green rock to dude at that time.
How would he get them anyway? Only reason he got visions stone is becaise of the time stone, onky reason he got the time stone is cause strange gave it up

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How would he get them anyway? Only reason he got visions stone is becaise of the time stone, onky reason he got the time stone is cause strange gave it up

:dead:

We don't know. All we know is that Dr. Strange, by using the fukking Time Stone, saw millions of scenarios and in everyone EXCEPT the one where he gave the green rock at that moment, Thanos gets everything and wins.

How would he do that? We are not told, which makes sense considering it would be fukking pointless to have a 10 minute exposition of Dr. Strange explaining every fukking scenario he just saw.

The story needs you to trust what Dr. Strange says (and sees) and take his word for it. If you don't, then you are basically fighting with the movie just to fight it.