AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I could see them making a black captain america ccause even from the gay reference, u can tell theyre tryung to be diverse, but... They aint making THAT black falcon have his own captain america movie

Why would tobey come bk if he was never in the mcu? Samw goes for blade

Well wouldnt you know it Falcon and Winter Solider have their own show together on Disney plus and thats probably the extent of where we see them

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I suppose you don't care about being spoiled so I'm gonna be blunt with most stuff except 1 thing I think you should just watch on film.

-Rhodey got more screen time than in any other movie I think. He didn't have any spectacular moment in battle though. Like, he was an important part of the team by how others interacted to him and the stuff he had to do, but he didn't have anything :krs: worthy.

-Falcon on the other hand does have some nice showings. And it makes sense because not only is he gonna have his own show for Disney+, the ending leaves him with a HUGE responsibility going forward. He got a huge push in status.

-T'Challa just commands every second he's on screen breh. He has a very short appearance in the movie (every snapped character is in the film just for the final battle), but every shot he has he's made to feel important. Like I said, I'm pretty sure he's gonna lead the Avengers going forward.

-Okoye is mostly an afterthought. I guess they had to keep someone from Wakanda alive to "take care of things" but that's pretty much her role, off screen "leader".

Appreciate you.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I did not speak on it yet but Hulk was definitely a missed opportunity. While the combination of Hulk and Banner into one was really as that should go (comic heads know this is how arrogant and annoying Banner would be if he got control), it really did not for nothing his character arc following Infinity War. That was all about the Hulk taking a beating so bad he got scared for he first time, and all you wanted was for the Hulk to get his hands on Thanos again, and they did nothing with it. On top of that, they then clip his wing so Hulk is not even being used in the final battle in any way. It's just a very weird handling of the character since there's no pay-off for him whatsoever.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Thats the most shine falcon will ever get
Thats up to fan interest really. Plenty of shows get lots of shine if they do numbers. GOT, Sienfield, Friends. If his show is a hit, then thats wassup.
They said that the disney plus shows are getting movie level budgets too, so if people are really into Falcon like that he has everything he needs to break the internet the way Luke Cage did:jawalrus:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I felt they been teasing falcon since the way Cap got him in WS ... he just had that I'm next up feel to the character and the way he was written.. even the I know a guy for CW ..

After the fight scene in IW .. Anthony Mackie been my new favorite new black actor.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the movie overall a few points:

- for the first time ever in my opinion marvel movie took a really long time to establish the story as it was always something that i was bytching about with these. Saying that the movie was overall way too long and easily couldve cut out about 30 mins or so.

- I have an issue with the tone of the movie as at the beginning we have a lot of brooding faces all being serious(which i didnt mind as usually i like serious movies) THEN marvel does the usual bullshyt and starts stupid one liners for the popcorn crowd... alot of that sad stuff is clearly forced but all in all they done it right (for the most part).

-Infinity was better in my opinion and I hated that they nerfed Thanos and overall he wasnt as menacing as in the previous movie not counting his murder(oh btw since when the avengers are straight up goons that go and murder folks without warning ?thor im looking at you).

-I gotta say Thor being Dude from Big Lebowski killed me :heh:probably the best character in this.

-Cap was cool and it was a good sendoff also they gave him the hammer and that boy wrecked thanos (again thanos getting bytched out in this movie)

-Hulk being the scientist was cool but he didnt show nothing other than the funny dialogue.(CGI on him was crazy tho)

-Stark had to go and it was predictable that hes gonna go with that plot with his family and all.he deserved to be finally done with these movies age is showing hes done more for marvel franchise than any other avenger.

-hawkeye and widow bland and that death is such a shytty attempt for people to care(other than that beautiful shot of that planet and hawkeye in that lake with the stone)

-Captain MArvel was useless

-rocket was cool but u can tell how much he missed the interactions with other guardians as they complement each other characters(hes good but hes alot better with guardians)

-last battle was EPIC but cmon why the black order was so underused again.by saying that the assemble moment was :gladbron:

-Antman getting a big push i see they gotta create new frontrunners hes alright but nothing more than that he doesnt stand out.

All in all i enjoyed it like i said its not topping Infinity War but it was a nice surprise with the story buildup maybe abit more action would be better.

8/10

NOT looking forward whats gonna happen next.(end of an era):to:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Why is Thanos so weak without infinity gauntlet, tho? :francis:
Weak? Dude fought Iron Man in his most powerful suit to date, Cap wielding Mjolnir and Thor wielding Stormbreaker all at the same damn time and had them down and out. :dwillhuh:

Even knowing that comic book Thanos is nigh invincible (to a point deus ex machinas were almost always a requirement to beat him), this mofo was not weak at all.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Side-note: this post I made way back when after IW wasn't that far off.

Strange gave up the time stone so easily because of the one future he saw where they won. Before he vowed to let Tony and Spidey die if it meant keeping the time stone away from Thanos. His change of heart means that Thanos' defeat either requires Tony to live or the gauntlet to be completed.

The most obvious would be that even without the complete gauntlet, Thanos would still be unstoppable and kill half of earth by his own hand. With the stones intact, they can restore the gauntlet and reverse what Thanos did. That's most likely the end game Strange talked about.

I was right about Tony needing to live in order to win, and the Avengers going after the stones to reverse what Thanos did, although not the way that played out of course.