AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
True. But sadly I feel like they nerfed my dude like crazy. One of my all time favorite comicbook characters but he dont feel so incredible in the movies
Yeah ironically the ang lee hulk movie as bad as it was, understood that he gets stronger the angrier he gets. The MCU really just kept him and a specific level of strength throughout.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
YOOO, who was the kid at Tony's funeral? Is he from Agents of SHIELD or something? @TheGodling @Switch @Subkr4zy

That scene they show every character from the MCU.

-Rhodey, Pepper and Happy
-Steve
-Peter and May
-Thor and Hulk
-Dr. Strange and Wong
-Scott Lang, Hope, Hank Pym and Janet
-The Guardans (without Gamora)
-T'Challa, Okoye and Suri.
-Hawkeye and his fam
-Sam, Buck and Scarlet Witch

-THIS RANDOM ASS KID :dead: :mindblown:

-Ross, Hill and Carol and Nick Fury

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Yeah ironically the ang lee hulk movie as bad as it was, understood that he gets stronger the angrier he gets. The MCU really just kept him and a specific level of strength throughout.
Hopefully he comes back for more but that's a little disappointing. I started the first avengers movie with Hulk gloves n a mask. They took that from me :mjcry:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
There was awkward silence with few scattered applause in my theater. Lol whitey was maaaad :mjlol:

They are fuming on Twitter!

“I WILL NOT WATCH A SAM WILSON CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIE!! Like Mackie can’t carry a film as the lead, or like Sebastian Stan(Bucky) can act anywhere near as good as he can.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw the shytty cam leak just to rewatch the final fight and man, the "Avengers!... Assemble" line got me again. So fukking epic :ohlawd:

:what: dude put the beats on Thor with Mjolnir and Stormbreaker, and Cap and Tony on steroids. Only one that really put hands on him was Scarlet Witch. Not even Captain Marvel got the gauntlet off him.

How much more powerful you want him to be? :wtf:

Man Scarlet Witch for the limited time she was onscreen she was a BEAST:

Scarlet: YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME :sadbron:

Thanos: Bytch I dont even know who u are :troll:

Scarlet: You will :demonic::demonic::demonic:

Thanos: :deadrose:*calls lackey number 32467* SHOOT DAT CANNON :damn::damn::damn:

Daps
What a horrible take :scusthov:
Why wouldnt cap age?
Tony did get the ‘heart thing’ removed you missed infinity wars intro with him and pepper?
Theyre making a black cap tv series
Hawkeye and widow have been best friends since avengers 1
Black panther was only in the film in the final battle but did have lines
Why suddenly make thor skinny without another time jump? Fat doesnt disappear after one fight.:deadmanny:
People who died in the snap came back. People who died outside the snap didnt simple.
They killed off or retired 3 of the original six
Youre right about iron man seeing his father though seemed kinda forced why would that man open up like that to some stranger?
Wrong about thors mother though.
What do you mean whats next? This is the end game. The conclusion. Theyll still make more movies but they wont have another 22 movie story arc ever again. This was the whole story.
Tobey?:mjlol:
I wish they had a post credit scenes with kang the Conqueror say the avengers have fukked up the time line and that the multiverse is collapsing so they could build to secret wars Johnathan Hickman run

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Man Scarlet Witch for the limited time she was onscreen she was a BEAST:

Scarlet: YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME :sadbron:

Thanos: Bytch I dont even know who u are :troll:

Scarlet: You will :demonic::demonic::demonic:

Thanos: :deadrose:*calls lackey number 32467* SHOOT DAT CANNON :damn::damn::damn:

Facts. I thought she was about to “No more Mutants” that nikka, too lol