AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Any body else annoyed at no end credit scene?

I wasn't. I stayed 100% spoiler free but I read online before I went that there was no end credits scene.

So me and one of my homeboys that knew that, bounced. :manny:

The other 5 people we went with didn't believe us and just sat there. :mjlol:

Fred.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
THANOS had future nebula's particles in his hand and sent the past nebula back in time in her place, while the team had the stones past nebula brought THANOS through the wormhole machine in the future, wasnt you paying attention??? :what:

:mjlol:My my bad breh, I musta missed that part. My showing was loud as fukk. Nikkas was actually fighting in the theater.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I wasn't. I stayed 100% spoiler free but I read online before I went that there was no end credits scene.

So me and one of my homeboys that knew that, bounced. :manny:

The other 5 people we went with didn't believe us and just sat there. :mjlol:

Fred.
The rush for the bathroom at the end was 100% different between the people who knew and the people who didn't :noah:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The rush for the bathroom at the end was 100% different between the people who knew and the people who didn't :noah:

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
LR15pkB.png

Fred.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
LR15pkB.png

Fred.
Thanos was perfect.

Can't even front how good of a villain they needed for all this and Brolin delivered.

Dude really posted up where the Avengers traffic circle used to be :picard: said he fukked up only because these scumbags were't grateful :wow:

Daps
Did y'all catch M'Baku get his 2 seconds of screen time when they brought back all the fighters from the portal?

I know the budget for this shyt would have kept ballooning had they just kept tossing characters in it (Strange and Wong even had a line that was kinda breaking the 4th wall when Wong asked him if he was bringing anybody else to the fight and Strange was like, "What, you don't think THIS is enough people?? :why:), but like others have been saying in here, even ONE TV series character would have been dope to see on the big screen.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So many what ifs in this movie have my mind spinning. What kind of fukkery did Cap get into with that hammer and a time machine?! :damn:

He went back to the time before he he got the serum so I assume none. Then again they could probably sign him again and do a few alternate universe flicks.