Supporter
Daps

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goddamn.........I didn't think they'd stick the landing, but I'll be damned if they didn't do it.

Them retroactively making Doctor Strange the most important movie of all the individual movies in the Infinity Saga.

Them trying to match up Tony's vision exactly to what happened.

Tony finally proving Cap wrong about not being willing to put his life on the line for the greater good.

"We're gonna be okay.........you can rest now" :mjcry:

Matthew Berry randomly getting a cameo. :mjlol:

Cap going back to get that dance.

The time fukkery all this opens up for future shows and movies.

The finally outdid The Winter Soldier for the best Marvel movie in my opinion. One of the few movies I'm sure I'm going to go out and see more than once.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ahhh shang-chi is actually better than ironfist but has no discernible powers just his chi :ehh: color me interested

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm not with dudes saying this movie "didn't feel like 3 hours". It felt every bit like 3 hours and I was wondering if it was going to end :whoa:

With that being said, I'm not sure I actually blinked during that last act. That was some of the most captivating shyt I've ever seen. Thanos chilling in the cut waiting for the Avengers to come out like "I already know I gave ya'll that work last time so :beli:". Cap wielding Mjolnir :mindblown: Tony ending it with "I Am Ironman" just like he started it :mjcry:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
When the 5 year gap kicked in, the video conference with Widow, Nebula, Rocket, Okoye & Rhodey...seemed to be a set-up for some future stuff

Carol or Widow made mention of "incidents" and what's happening on Earth is happening all over the place (other planets)

And when Okoye mentioned the undersea earthquake, it made me feel like that was an Atlantis tease!

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
But was she powered up?:patrice:

Or was it that she caught Thanos after he’s been in a grueling ass battle against many of the other powerful Avengers fighting them 1 v 3.:usure:

Thanos still smacked her up..... so what did she do so powerful to you to make you:francis:?

Bring down a ship to the ground? Superman been doing that for decades?:russ:
make you:francis:?

Bring down a ship to the ground? Superman been doing that for decades?:russ:
They definitely tried to give her the badass moment when he headbutted her and she didn't move, but overall she was just a blip in the movie. When they first met him she only got the drop on him because he was in a weakened state.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
A fukking phenomenal job. That sword was crazy...and perfectly balanced as all things should be.

I liked how we almost got the genocidal Thanos. Like he said fukk balance, I want people to be desperate so they are thankful. Felt like that was a nod to the comic Thanos.

It's got to be Galactus. They have all these cosmic characters now. They can have his heralds do his light work; Silver Surfer, Nova, Mora, Terrax, etc...

I just really hope they explain that Galactus is ultimately the one who destroyed Titan. Titan was off axis and the gravity was all fukked up. Famine doesn't do that...

Would be a good way to show how dangerous he is compared to Thanos.

This is the being that created The Mad Titan :wow:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I hope they nerf BP soon, hes overpowered. It would be dope if they did a Doom war take in BP. Wakanda revealing its existence jeopardizes its vibranium supply. Could tie in FF4 by making pre mask doom the villain introduce pre powers Sue on some :

PiIJ58C.jpg

iwFk4De.jpg

Overpowered...:mjlol:

Dude has no superpowers, strength wise he is weaker then captain America.

His suit tech is still behind tony's.

WTF are you talking about