AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
So if fat thor took the hammer....how does thor in that timeline get it back?:russ:

He returned the hammer to its rightful time period

Folks really missed that Captain America had it in his hands when he went back in time near the end of the movie
:mjlol:

Not overthinking. Ned's fat ass should be like 20-21 and out of high school. I rolled my eyes when I saw Peter and Ned linked up at the end.

By the time Peter went back to school, everyone was told (more or less) what happened in the last five years. They were all dusted and came back at the same time.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I see alot of people complaining about Sam getting Cap's shield in the end. Listen, Bucky is not the same as Cap or even Sam. He's been corrupted. Not saying he will do it, but Sam seems like he's worthy of wielding Mjolner, I can't see Bucky doing it. He's used to the QB, life of the party, girls all want him life. That's why when Peggy rebuked him in Cap 1, he was thrown off. He was used to being the Alpha. Cap and Sam are selfless and would give everything for the mission and team without hesitation. Sam has the same innocence that Cap had, just in a modern world.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Was I the only one who thought Tony was alive until it was too late :to: I was fighting for my breh

it hurt me when spidey swung over and was like: we won Mr. Stark, we won...:mjcry: on the inside I was crying like a bytch...

200.gif

:mjcry:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I hope they nerf BP soon, hes overpowered. It would be dope if they did a Doom war take in BP. Wakanda revealing its existence jeopardizes its vibranium supply. Could tie in FF4 by making pre mask doom the villain introduce pre powers Sue on some :

PiIJ58C.jpg

iwFk4De.jpg
How is he overpowered?:what: They need to keep him just like he was in Civil War.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Wouldn't the guys in Hydra know that Cap wasn't Hydra since he just got out the ice? It helped the plot line but for them to just go with it when I imagine most of America knows the story about Cap flying the bomb into the ocean.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wouldn't the guys in Hydra know that Cap wasn't Hydra since he just got out the ice? It helped the plot line but for them to just go with it when I imagine most of America knows the story about Cap flying the bomb into the ocean.

we know that, Cap knows that, THEY don't know that... :lolbron::mjlol: finessed the shyt outta them...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

NY was 2012 and he woke up 2011 .. that's one year and plus with Hydra in control of shield its possible ... plus also Cap would never say that if it wasn't true in their eyes.
they also did question him until he said hail hydra in their secret way

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man I almost cried. The third act was crazy. The only thing missing was the x men :snoop:

And :camby: @ how powerful they made captain marvel.

But was she powered up?:patrice:

Or was it that she caught Thanos after he’s been in a grueling ass battle against many of the other powerful Avengers fighting them 1 v 3.:usure:

Thanos still smacked her up..... so what did she do so powerful to you to make you:francis:?

Bring down a ship to the ground? Superman been doing that for decades?:russ:
make you:francis:?

Bring down a ship to the ground? Superman been doing that for decades?:russ:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
yeah. I assume we are going to get a year of one offs. Maybe seeds begin to get planted in Black Panther 2? Spider Man seems too soon.

spiderman takes place literally after this.. so that school scene might be the beginning.. Feige said SM is more of an epilogue to phase 3 as opposed to a start of phase 4