AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did y'all catch M'Baku get his 2 seconds of screen time when they brought back all the fighters from the portal?

I know the budget for this shyt would have kept ballooning had they just kept tossing characters in it (Strange and Wong even had a line that was kinda breaking the 4th wall when Wong asked him if he was bringing anybody else to the fight and Strange was like, "What, you don't think THIS is enough people?? :why:), but like others have been saying in here, even ONE TV series character would have been dope to see on the big screen.

You got Wong and Strange’s exchange backwards

Wong asked Strange “You don’t think this is enough people?”

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Hated:

The fakkit Russo circle group scene.

The forced girl power scene.

Emo Thor

The forcing the black Captain America route.

Still an 8.5 movie..IW was better.:yeshrug:

Falcon becoming Captin America didn’t feel forced to me. Its in his character arc when it comes to his role in the comics. It felt like it was done tastefully with no mention of his race or anything eluding to it.

The scene with the chicks was waaaay to forced.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Seems like that whole thing was pretty much just setting up their Disney+ show

I could see that but we don’t know if thats how it would feel if we didn’t know a show was coming.

I am cool with them setting up for the show. The last 11 years was setting us up to spend more money on thier movies.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the best shyt about Thanos in this movie is he got his head cut off and accepted his death because he knew he still won and served his purpose.
Then past Thanos watches a recording of his future death and is still happy and proud he served his purpose :mjlol:
fukking awesome villain

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
the best shyt about Thanos in this movie is he got his head cut off and accepted because he knew he still won and served his purpose.
Then past Thanos watches a recording of his death and is still happy and proud he served his purpose :mjlol:
fukking awesome villain
Saw the replay and went from :ehh: to :mjlit: like "lets run the score up on these heaux"

He pieced that shyt together faster than the World's Greatest Detective and pulled up in their timeline with maximum smoke :dead:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So do we think it will be 2 yrs before a crossover flick for the next phase? To be honest I'm not really excited for any of the stuff they have lined up.
What they got lined up next? BP2. Spider 2? What else?

Iron man and captain America movies are done right