AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
But was she powered up?:patrice:

Or was it that she caught Thanos after he’s been in a grueling ass battle against many of the other powerful Avengers fighting them 1 v 3.:usure:

Thanos still smacked her up..... so what did she do so powerful to you to make you:francis:?

Bring down a ship to the ground? Superman been doing that for decades?:russ:
make you:francis:?

Bring down a ship to the ground? Superman been doing that for decades?:russ:
they didn't like that no-sell on the head butt :mjlol: had Thanos scrambling to that power stone just to get a clean hit on Cosmic Carol:wow:

Daps
I can’t help but wish Cap went the way of Tony. I just can’t stand IM, and wish he wasnt given the most honorable of the deaths. It would have been crazy if there were like 4 or 5 different endings, you know they shot enough extra footage to do it. Market it as what really happens when you fukk with time travel, and never reveal which ending was the “real ending”. Like 5 different endings and just pick at random which copy to send. That would have insured that it was the most successful movie of all time.

One of my favorite movies of all time "Clue" actually did that.

This would have been a brilliant marketing/money grab opportunity. Only problem is that it spoils a major plot theme, which is time travel itself. Prior to the movie, you don't really know for sure that time travel was gonna happen. It was still speculation up until now.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
One of my favorite movies of all time "Clue" actually did that.

This would have been a brilliant marketing/money grab opportunity. Only problem is that it spoils a major plot theme, which is time travel itself. Prior to the movie, you don't really know for sure that time travel was gonna happen. It was still speculation up until now.
Yep, leaving the theater a bunch of people were saying they swore the time stone was gonna be the key to everything. The time heist caught just about everyone off guard.