AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Listening to Collider's spoiler review and someone just brought up that Thanos broke Cap's shield in the same way that it appeared in Tony's Ultron dream. Don't know if it's true but that's a crazy amount of detail.

Also with fanservice, I feel like they rewarded everyone who jumped on for Avengers but not the people who jumped in earlier. Like this film actually had a lot more phase 2 nods than phase 1 nods.

Even during the 2012 scenes they brought characters back from Winter Soldier.

Last edited:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Insta Kill spidey was the shyt!!!

Also “Capt on your left” brought the tears out.

I was almost laughing when Natasha and Clint were fighting over sacrificing themselves though.

Would have liked to see Maw and Strange battle again.

I hate professor hulk. He seems a lot weaker.

Thor handed over his kingdom to a black woman and Capt handed over his shield to a black man. CACs prob vomited.

It’s time for Doom. MCU is gonna be corny AF if they don’t bring Doom into the mix.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I'm a DC stan and have been one since a child but man Marvel completely crushed the buildings with this one. I can't feasibly seeing DC ever topping this. That last hour was :wow: just fukking amazing. Everybody at the movies was spazzing during that final battle sequence. shyt was bananas. Like someone earlier in this thread said that shyt can only be topped by COIE or Secret Wars. We most likely ain't gon see shyt like that again.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just got back. Hell of a final chapter :wow:

That last battle scene was.... you know how as a kid you had ALL of your action figures out? Your friends brought there's over too and your cousins came through - you spend all afternoon setting up the imaginary fight of the century and you're all like :blessed: at the marvel only yal could appreciate?

That's what that shyt was :banderas:

And thank god Loki back :ahh:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Listening to Collider's spoiler review and someone just brought up that Thanos broke Cap's shield in the same way that it appeared in Tony's Ultron dream. Don't know if it's true but that's a crazy amount of detail.

Also with fanservice, I feel like they rewarded everyone who jumped on for Avengers but not the people who jumped in earlier.

Ironman said the same thing in the movie.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Pym Particle problem was completing the mission and returning home.

Nebula used the time machine to let Thanos and his crew come to Earth. They had no intention of returning to their time line.

Fred.
They didn't need to go back. Most of them was dead anyway so why bother going back to the past just to die anyway

Iamnutz

midnight marauder
Daps
Reppin
#585 #ROC
Lol you could have taken Captain Marvel out of this flick and it would have had minimal impact
Yeah she definitely felt shoehorned in... I did appreciate the theater cheering for BP, Spidey and at the end Fury. I really like the fact that the started the movie the way they did..

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Too many plot holes in this movie

What is stopping someone from using the time machine and going back in time to reassemble the infinity stones?

Why couldn’t captain marvel be the one who had all 5 stones st the end, instead of tony, as she had more energy

When captain America put the soul stone back, does scarlet johanson come back to life?

Captain marvel was way too op, if she had been there the whole time? Thanks would have been washed
There's no stopping anyone from time traveling and taking the Infinity Stones, and it could lead to future plots. Fun fact, Dr Doom at some point invents the so-called Doomlock which allows changes to the past to affect the current timeline instead of branching of into a different timeline.

Tony was the only one who could do it because his suit of armor allowed him to move the stones from the gauntlet to his own armor with nanotech. If you mean why no one else erased Thanos' army with the snap, it is because the mission was to bring the stones back to the past and only in the face of defeat did Tony do his desperate and lethal save.

Putting the soul stone back wouldn't revive her since it is only a trade to get the soul stone, there is no established rule you can get a soul back for returning it.

Captain Marvel is OP but they nerfed the Black Order too and if they wanted could have them the main opposition to her. Not a plot hole, just a balancing issue.