AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I can’t help but wish Cap went the way of Tony. I just can’t stand IM, and wish he wasnt given the most honorable of the deaths. It would have been crazy if there were like 4 or 5 different endings, you know they shot enough extra footage to do it. Market it as what really happens when you fukk with time travel, and never reveal which ending was the “real ending”. Like 5 different endings and just pick at random which copy to send. That would have insured that it was the most successful movie of all time.

THAT Woulda been dope but I don't think the writers even kept track of their time travel fukkery

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s even better the second time around brehs :to:

I knew exactly how it was gonna end and I was shaking like Dr. Strange when he put that index finger up :lupe:

Endgame is now my favorite MCU movie. If Infinity War was the little joker, Endgame was the big joker. Nothing will top Endgame’s third act to me. Nothing

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The Pym Particle problem was completing the mission and returning home.

Nebula used the time machine to let Thanos and his crew come to Earth. They had no intention of returning to their time line.

Fred.
i don't think some people paid attention. :russ:it's going to be like this all weekend.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I hope they nerf BP soon, hes overpowered. It would be dope if they did a Doom war take in BP. Wakanda revealing its existence jeopardizes its vibranium supply. Could tie in FF4 by making pre mask doom the villain introduce pre powers Sue on some :

PiIJ58C.jpg

iwFk4De.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Thanos in this film, was closer to the actual comic Thanos than Infinity War.

Calculating
Cruel
Sadistic
Manipulative
Mastermind
Ruthless
Arrogant

There was no benevolence. No preservation. No tearful speeches to adoptees. This nikka literally watched his own death & went to war to ensure that his path was even more brutal and complete than before.

He wanted to save half of all life in Infinity War.

He wanted to tear the very atoms of the Universe apart and remake it in his image for his own good in Endgame.

THAT'S Thanos & he mopped the Avengers for 99% of his time without the Gauntlet. :MJ100_:

I wonder if that part was a wink from the Russo's to Hickman's Secret Wars, something they actually want to do if they ever go back for a MCU film.

Last edited:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
It’s even better the second time around brehs :to:

I knew exactly how it was gonna end and I was shaking like Dr. Strange when he put that index finger up :lupe:

Endgame is now my favorite MCU movie. If Infinity War was the little joker, Endgame was the big joker. Nothing will top Endgame’s third act to me. Nothing

I though the battle and wakanda was better
Followed by the airport scene from civil war

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Hated:

The fakkit Russo circle group scene.

The forced girl power scene.

Emo Thor

The forcing the black Captain America route.

Still an 8.5 movie..IW was better.:yeshrug: