AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If Hulks snap only brought back those killed by Thanos' snap, then how was Ebony Maw brought back if he was killed before the snap in Infinity War??
Because Maw was with past Thanos when they made the time jump through the portal, with Gamorah and Nebula

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If Hulks snap only brought back those killed by Thanos' snap, then how was Ebony Maw brought back if he was killed before the snap in Infinity War??

its ebony maw from 2014... GOTG 1 not the IW ebony maw

edit: on second thought it doesn't matter since Tony snaps Thanos and his Army away

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Brolin's Thanos might take the crown over Heath's Joker for quotables.. I might change my mind later

I actually think Bane had better quoteables as I still to this day use “Of course” “Do you still fill in charge?” Among others.

But Na..... Thanos took this:lawd:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Wow LeSean McCoy is a pure fukktard

Doing something like this can only come from the type of person that does'nt give a fukk about other people

That shyt is very telling. The fact that he posted the mispelled name afterwards kinda cements the fact that he's a selfish piece of shyt too.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This is my GOAT comic book movie. This shyt was absolutely ridiculous. IW was still on my mind after the first viewing but this shyt literally had me with a smile on my face looking up at the sun. That motherfukking 3rd act!!!! jeezus christ!! when cap wielded the hammer and shield. I think i nutted a little :banderas: and thanos was a MONSTER!!!!!!! the way he fought was so vicious yet so fukking smart. God i need this 4k bluray in my life right NOW!!!!!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:martin:Like how did they get Thanos ship there to the final battle when they only had a few Pym particles.

THANOS had future nebula's particles in his hand and sent the past nebula back in time in her place, while the team had the stones past nebula brought THANOS through the wormhole machine in the future, wasnt you paying attention??? :what:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thanos in this film, was closer to the actual comic Thanos than Infinity War.

Calculating
Cruel
Sadistic
Manipulative
Mastermind
Ruthless
Arrogant

There was no benevolence. No preservation. No tearful speeches to adoptees. This nikka literally watched his own death & went to war to ensure that his path was even more brutal and complete than before.

He wanted to save half of all life in Infinity War.

He wanted to tear the very atoms of the Universe apart and remake it in his image for his own good in Endgame.

THAT'S Thanos & he mopped the Avengers for 99% of his time without the Gauntlet. :MJ100_:

:khaledloyal:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I saw the movie with a week audience, movie was good but I will say thanos in IW was much more of a beast but maybe becausw IW was focused on him

Thanos was much more formidable in endgame he was going for the kill and his fighting with that sword was A1 and he still got the stones back, tony had to throw a hail Mary to win

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got done seeing it about an hour ago :wow:

Whole theater went crazy when Cap caught Mjolnir :wow:

Finally getting the Avengers assemble :wow:

T'Challa on his Dante Hall shyt :wow:

On the lowest of keys I thought Strange was gonna open up another portal and the Defenders would pop out :troll:

But the final act in general just felt like a childhood dream :mjcry: