AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Too many plot holes in this movie

What is stopping someone from using the time machine and going back in time to reassemble the infinity stones?

Why couldn’t captain marvel be the one who had all 5 stones st the end, instead of tony, as she had more energy

When captain America put the soul stone back, does scarlet johanson come back to life?

Captain marvel was way too op, if she had been there the whole time? Thanks would have been washed

-The heroes? It's not like you can have free access to Pym Particles and that machine.

-She couldn't even stop Thanos from wielding the gauntlet, how would she get it in the first place? Tony was able to get it because it was his tech, and he had to be the one using it because he couldn't give Thanos any chance to react (besides, Carol was :dead: after Thanos punched her with the Power Stone).

-No. Next person who wants the Soul Stone will have to sacrifice what they love most too. I've always wondered what happens if you go there alone though. Like, does Red Skull hit you with the :camby: and tells you to bring that/who you love? :mjlol:

-I mean, kinda? They seemed pretty even in the little sparring match they had. But still, they gave her a good reason not to be present throughout the movie, the Universe is in shambles and she gotta do her damn job. It was a good convenient way to take her out of the picture imo :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My thoughts after leaving this movie.

This is what it would have been like if The Matrix Revolutions was a ok movie.

Infinity War set the bar too high. Endgame just couldn't make it.

Don't get me wrong. On its own merits Endgame isn't bad but it starts off pretty poorly and doesn't really recover until an hour into it. It never really reaches the heights of Infinity War.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Anyone else realize Cap was over 175 in that last scene? He was 105 before he jumped back to be with Peggy in 1945 and then he lives 78 more years before meeting back up with Sam and Bucky.

Soldier serum expands one life expectancy to the max:whew:

Daps
-No. Next person who wants the Soul Stone will have to sacrifice what they love most too. I've always wondered what happens if you go there alone though. Like, does Red Skull hit you with the :camby: and tells you to bring that/who you love? :mjlol:

:russ:

This is hilarious and I never even thought about that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Don't get me wrong. On its own merits Endgame isn't bad but it starts off pretty poorly and doesn't really recover until an hour into it. It never really reaches the heights of Infinity War.

Fair enough..... but on a plane ride. Once you lift off and get up in the air.

You don’t have to go unnecessarily higher to get there faster. Just as long as you stay the course to safely get to the destination. Then land safely getting the travelers there safely.

That was what this move was for me:whew:

Perfect landing, no turbulence :ohlawd:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
fukking epic. Killing him at the beginning when he destroyed the stones left them in shambles. Then the flash forward to them dealing with fallout. Banner figuring out how to merge with Hulk, Hawkeye going postal, the comedy especially watching Thor turning into a fat fukkin drunk :laff:

Visiting the past to retrieve the Stones and all the heart wrenching reunions like Tony speaking with his pops, Thor seeing Moms, the return to New York with Hulk wilding about having to take the stairs :mjlol: Clint and Nat fighting over who sacrifices themselves for the soul stone.

The battle was incredible and just when you thought they were fukked, Dr. Strange came through in the clutch, seeing T’Challa, Okoye and Suri walk out that portal :blessed: then the whole Wakandan, Asgardian, and Sorcerer crews, GOTG, Spidey, Falcon :wow:

All the women banning together and giving thanos that work but he still smacked them up. The way Tony swipes the stones was :ohlawd: knew after he snapped it was over. Lot of folks were bawling at that, Tony’s final message and the funeral was closing a long but amazing chapter of the MCU. Cap going back and returning as an old man, got to live life with Agent Carter and hand over the reigns to Sam. I know that’s gon have cacs mad as fukk but fukk them. Captain American could and should be played by a black man. Best fukkin marvel movie by far IMO.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Exactly, Matrix sequels are basura, but have some reedming qualities. Once the euphroria wears off, this will be an average Marvel flick...

IW
Avengers
Endgame
AOU

Theo Ruxpin

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Hulks snap only brought back those killed by Thanos' snap, then how was Ebony Maw brought back if he was killed before the snap in Infinity War??

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
i have a take that's gonna make people mad... they shouldn't have been first out. not a big gripe... but i stand behind it
I’m gonna assume you think Spider-Man should’ve been out first :jbhmm:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta be fully aware of specific small scenes in the MCU AND aware of shyt that’s happened in the comics to truly appreciate this film.

Some of yall went into this film looking for stuff not to like..... the reviews were right... this film is a love letter to Marvel fans

Captain-America-Reveal-06282016.jpg
fb5.jpg