AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Too many plot holes in this movie

What is stopping someone from using the time machine and going back in time to reassemble the infinity stones?

Why couldn’t captain marvel be the one who had all 5 stones st the end, instead of tony, as she had more energy

When captain America put the soul stone back, does scarlet johanson come back to life?

Captain marvel was way too op, if she had been there the whole time? Thanks would have been washed

Smh
You just didn’t understand what was going on

Hulk is stopping anyone from getting near that machine only a few people even know about

Dr strange said there was only one outcome where this works and that was Ironman sneaking the glove off by surprise. Capt marvel wouldn’t have been able to get that close

No scarlet is dead. Capt America didn’t change anything when he went back. They only got the stone to bring back the people that was erased. She wasn’t erased

Captain marvel is that powerful and she said she couldn’t be on earth cause there are other planets that don’t have the avengers that needed her help. She said that in the movie. These aren’t plot holes if they were explained

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna number these.

1. How would they use the time machine when there's no more Pym Particles?

2. Because in the 1 out of 14 million chances they won....it was Tony. That's it. Maybe in another time line Captain Marvel got the Gauntlet, but is killed before she can use it.

It's not that Tony was special, or the strongest....he just happened to be the one to make it happen in the one time they won. So he had to do it.

3. No. Gamora never came back to life, why would Black Widow? You sacrifice a life to get it....if you could just give it back and reverse that then there's no real cost.

4. I don't see how she's OP, she got knocked out by Thanos and he only used the Power Stone. By the end of "Infinity War" he had all 6 Stones....she would've gotten fukked up early.

Because he's the same age as before he disappeared. Thanos snaps his fingers, and you disappear when you're 18. You're dead. 5 years go by....they bring you back. You're still 18.

Fred.
His friends vanished too? especially the fat one

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused. is Gamora dead now across the board? Or will she be back in Guardians 3, because EVIL GAMORA was alive in this movie?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Naw, that was Nick Fury.

I also hated the feminist bullshyt they threw in in that one scene.

Movie was cool overall, I think IW was a little better though. Plus they dropped the ball with Hulk.

I respect that.... I hated that feminist scene in WW where she singlehandedly stepped on the battlefield and started going 1 vs 1000 again an army.... even the SJW branding it calling it NO MANs LAND. Or was that every other battle pandering feminist stuff of woman over powering men

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:martin:Like how did they get Thanos ship there to the final battle when they only had a few Pym particles.

The Pym Particle problem was completing the mission and returning home.

Nebula used the time machine to let Thanos and his crew come to Earth. They had no intention of returning to their time line.

Fred.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
"I promise you, brother
the sun will shine on us again."
— Loki Odinson

He was right though :ohhh:
Yeah, but Loki wasn’t there to fight along side Thanos, see when the tide started turning, and then joining the Avengers side, like the true scumbag Loki is :mjcry:

You know, in my constant state of overthought, when Cap first picked up the hammer, I thought “wait....is it Loki, that must be Loki, Cap ain’t a God, LOKI BACK bytch”, believe me, I understand why Cap was able to do it, and that shyt makes sense, as no other being other than Thor is as “worthy” as Cap, but I was just so hoping Loki was back and his death resonated so much because my brother and I are as close as twins.

Last edited: