AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint tripping over all the plot holes because its a super hero movie. I know I said earlier in this thread that I had to desire to see it and everyone in here got they panties in a bunch when I said that, but I watched it and actually liked it. I like how they came full circle and had closure for everyone. The only thing I didn't really understand is why peter parker is still in high school after like 5 years.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
wow I don’t think there’s anything new I can say/add to the convo...everything leading up to the final battle was everything we’ve come to expect from marvel studios (that’s not a slight btw)...but they really outdid themselves w/ that climatic fight...the shyt was so beautifully done I was on the verge of tears of joy...not for the obvious sentimental parts but just how they perfectly made the shyt a live action comic...that final battle took it to the next level...seeing my childhood/teenage memories of the comics/heroes I read play out on the screen like that...I know this smilie is overused but :wow: when marvel studios finally gets around to doing the x-men proper justice :sadcam: crazy man...I sat down for the last act in complete awe...felt like a little ass kid

it’s crazy how many ppl were sniffling throughout the theater @ tony dying...theater was absolutely quiet save for the sniffles...great fukking movie

my new superhero/comic book movie list...

1. Watchmen
2. Endgame
3. Black Panther
4. Infinity War
5. Spider-Man: Homecoming

honorable mentions to Batman Begins and Civil War

sorry to fans of The Dark Knight lol

no specific order for me

Spidey 2
Dark Knight
Winter Soldier
IW
Blade 2

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Black panther was in the movie for like 10 seconds.

Garbage CGI fight scenes and corny jokes this movie was hot garbage.

CYe120T.gif

Daps
People would explain to them what happened as soon as they came back though. I mean, the state of the world around them would be a big ass clue it's not a few seconds/minutes
Fred.

This is why I always go into Avengers movies with headphones on and music playing. I don't wanna hear chatter from people leaving earlier shows or chopping it up before the coming attractions. Didn't even go online much yesterday cuz I knew trolls were gonna be out in full force in the comments section.

Like somebody said earlier, they got exposed to spoilers reading about the NFL draft.

Wear a spoiler rubber if you gonna be fukking around before the wedding :ufdup:

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Real quick .so I'm watching Spiderman homecoming, and Peter goes to hug Stark and Stark goes "No that's not a hug, I'm just opening the door for you. We're not there yet" and it's just funny watching things come full circle when Stark hugged Peter in this :mjcry:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
I don't think that scene was executed well at all compared to the other time travel scenes and I'm starting to think it was on purpose. I've kinda given up on trying to rationalize it honestly.
Time travel :pacspit: Good scene tho :mjcry: flabby and sick cap

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Too many plot holes in this movie

What is stopping someone from using the time machine and going back in time to reassemble the infinity stones?

Why couldn’t captain marvel be the one who had all 5 stones st the end, instead of tony, as she had more energy

When captain America put the soul stone back, does scarlet johanson come back to life?

Captain marvel was way too op, if she had been there the whole time? Thanks would have been washed

Wrong breh,
The plan was for antman to return the stones to the correct timeline, not use it to beat thanos, tony did that as a last resort, plus there is no garentee she could handle the stones

Black widow cant come back because her life was traded for the soul stone and that cant be reversed.

They dont need captain marvel to beat thanos when doesnt have the stones, even when he got the stones he held her off. She is powerful but she's not the fighter and thanos is a brawler.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

1. What is stopping someone from using the time machine and going back in time to reassemble the infinity stones?

2. Why couldn’t captain marvel be the one who had all 5 stones st the end, instead of tony, as she had more energy

3. When captain America put the soul stone back, does scarlet johanson come back to life?

4. Captain marvel was way too op, if she had been there the whole time? Thanks would have been washed

Gonna number these.

1. How would they use the time machine when there's no more Pym Particles?

2. Because in the 1 out of 14 million chances they won....it was Tony. That's it. Maybe in another time line Captain Marvel got the Gauntlet, but is killed before she can use it.

It's not that Tony was special, or the strongest....he just happened to be the one to make it happen in the one time they won. So he had to do it.

3. No. Gamora never came back to life, why would Black Widow? You sacrifice a life to get it....if you could just give it back and reverse that then there's no real cost.

4. I don't see how she's OP, she got knocked out by Thanos and he only used the Power Stone. By the end of "Infinity War" he had all 6 Stones....she would've gotten fukked up early.

The only thing I didn't really understand is why peter parker is still in high school after like 5 years.

Because he's the same age as before he disappeared. Thanos snaps his fingers, and you disappear when you're 18. You're dead. 5 years go by....they bring you back. You're still 18.

Fred.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

What is stopping someone from using the time machine and going back in time to reassemble the infinity stones?

Why couldn’t captain marvel be the one who had all 5 stones st the end, instead of tony, as she had more energy

When captain America put the soul stone back, does scarlet johanson come back to life?

Captain marvel was way too op, if she had been there the whole time? Thanks would have been washed
1. Nothing. Hence the possibility of Kang the Conqueror in the future.

2. Because this was the only way out of all the futures that Dr. Strange saw. That's why he signaled to Tony.

3. Good question....but this is a Marvel Comics movie so it will likely get answered

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
no specific order for me

Spidey 2
Dark Knight
Winter Soldier
IW
Blade 2

This is still the best list, Endgame was great but it has its flaws too.

TDKand Spidey 2 and the first Avengers for me still pushed the needle for the genre in so many ways