AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
Film was dope, I can imagine when the snapped all turned up through Strange's portal if they had signed that fox deal earlier this is when we would have seen the X men etc.

Steve being worthy was DOPE, craziest pop in the cinema.

Proper thought it was a good film

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If BP legit doesn’t have a single line of dialogue i’m not seeing this shyt in theaters i’ll just wait till it hits Disney Plus or some shyt.

I ain’t sitting through three hours without any black excellence. Does War Machine get any love or heroics? Does Falcon?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
"AVENGERS......ASSEMBLE!" :ohlawd: :blessed: :ahh:

That right there would've made the movie for me but there were a bunch of stuff to love. I was shocked at how well the story unfolded, Thanos getting murdered very early in the movie, in a really weak state after fulfilling his goal was dope. Tony finding a new life with his family was needed and it didn't felt forced or shoehorned.

Time travel fukkery was explained well enough and I liked every mission except the one for the Soul Stone. Honestly I don't give two shyts about Black Widow and Hawkeye is fine but I could've cared less about either one dying. It was really smart having them taking that trip though, the two most expendable Avengers going on a suicide mission.

A LOT of comedy, more than I was expecting. But most of the jokes landed for me, which isn't normally the case with MCU movies.

Really liked how they made Nebula such a big factor without making it feel forced, I was really impressed by that.

This was Cap's movie all the way btw. Most fun mission going back, the real leader of this whole thing, got to give a cool speech. He did the Avengers Assembled line and fukking wielded Mjolnir and went toe to toe with Thanos. AND he got the happiest of endings going back in time and living the life he always wanted. He won the film.

I don't have big complaints but my issues were:

-Tony figuring the time travel stuff in what seemed to be 1 night. At least make it clear dude thought about for a while :heh:

-Hulk being comedy relief. After getting clowned by Thanos and bytching out in IW, Banner merges with Hulk to be a funny scientist and wield the new gauntlet. That's it. Color me underwhelmed :francis:

-I've never cared about Carol Danvers, didn't even want to see her film. And she didn't feel needed in this one. She randomly saves Tony. Then disappears - for a good reason at least - until the final battle were she has a couple of moments to shine and show how powerful she is, but it felt shoehorned in. You can tell Markus, McFeely and the Russos were whatever about her. The good thing is that she's pretty much a non factor for 95% of the movie.

-Pepper being a beast with her Iron Woman suit felt out of left field for me :heh:

BTW I think T'Challa is gonna be the new leader of the Avengers :banderas:

The lady avengers moment is gonna piss off so many people in here it's gonna be hilarious. That shyt was completely forced, but it last no more than 2 minutes and it was completely harmless. "THEN WHY DO IT? :damn:" well, because it's fukking harmless and it doesn't take a lot of time from the movie, at all.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
"AVENGERS......ASSEMBLE!" :ohlawd: :blessed: :ahh:

That right there would've made the movie for me but there were a bunch of stuff to love. I was shocked at how well the story unfolded, Thanos getting murdered very early in the movie, in a really weak state after fulfilling his goal was dope. Tony finding a new life with his family was needed and it didn't felt forced or shoehorned.

Time travel fukkery was explained well enough and I liked every mission except the one for the Soul Stone. Honestly I don't give two shyts about Black Widow and Hawkeye is fine but I could've cared less about either one dying. It was really smart having them taking that trip though, the two most expendable Avengers going on a suicide mission.

A LOT of comedy, more than I was expecting. But most of the jokes landed for me, which isn't normally the case with MCU movies.

Really liked how they made Nebula such a big factor without making it feel forced, I was really impressed by that.

This was Cap's movie all the way btw. Most fun mission going back, the real leader of this whole thing, got to give a cool speech. He did the Avengers Assembled line and fukking wielded Mjolnir and went toe to toe with Thanos. AND he got the happiest of endings going back in time and living the life he always wanted. He won the film.

I don't have big complaints but my issues were:

-Tony figuring the time travel stuff in what seemed to be 1 night. At least make it clear dude thought about for a while :heh:

-Hulk being comedy relief. After getting clowned by Thanos and bytching out in IW, Banner merges with Hulk to be a funny scientist and wield the new gauntlet. That's it. Color me underwhelmed :francis:

-I've never cared about Carol Danvers, didn't even want to see her film. And she didn't feel needed in this one. She randomly saves Tony. Then disappears - for a good reason at least - until the final battle were she has a couple of moments to shine and show how powerful she is, but it felt shoehorned in. You can tell Markus, McFeely and the Russos were whatever about her. The good thing is that she's pretty much a non factor for 95% of the movie.

-Pepper being a beast with her Iron Woman suit felt out of left field for me :heh:

BTW I think T'Challa is gonna be the new leader of the Avengers :banderas:

The lady avengers moment is gonna piss off so many people in here it's gonna be hilarious. That shyt was completely forced, but it last no more than 2 minutes and it was completely harmless. "THEN WHY DO IT? :damn:" well, because it's fukking harmless and it doesn't take a lot of time from the movie, at all.
I agree with the Bruce Banner arc, very underwhelming. He combines with the Hulk to become, a goofier version of Banner?

I also agree about Captain Marvel, should've left her out of this completely. At least she didn't get in the way though.

The only reason the lady avengers shot pissed me off was because the OG black widow wasn't included. Like you finally do something like this but you killed off the one who would've been the natural leader?

Cap using thors hammer, and Thor being like, I knew it! makes me think Cap was actually worthy back in age of ultron, but played it off because he didn't want to steal thors thunder no pun intended. Thats why it wiggled, he could lift it but was pretending not to.