AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Conz

Superstar
Daps
What do you guys mean, back in high school? :dwillhuh:

They (Peter and Ned) obviously both got dusted so when they came back they're the same age as 5 year ago. The same goes (I assume) for most of the Spider-Man characters.

So there's no reason they wouldn't be in the same grade as before they died.

Fred.
so we have to assume Flash, MJ, Betty, etc all the kids from Homecoming all got snapped? kinda "ehhh" on that. in a movie with a ton of reaches, i almost feel like that's somehow one of the biggest.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I guess that's possible but Ned didn't look older. And none of the other people look older in the "Far From Home" trailer, so I assume most of them got dusted.

Fred.

ned had a where you been look .. plus they hugged... the hug gave me the he wasn't dusted impression

life stopped .... that's what I got from flyover ..caps speech .. and I thing they made reference to doing nothing as well

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
What do you guys mean, back in high school? :dwillhuh:

They (Peter and Ned) obviously both got dusted so when they came back they're the same age as 5 year ago. The same goes (I assume) for most of the Spider-Man characters.

So there's no reason they wouldn't be in the same grade as before they died.

Fred.
:ehh:
imagine having a younger sister like she's 13 and you're 17. and then you get dusted and you come back and now she's 18 and you're still 17 :mjlol: and she's a senior in high school and you're a junior :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so we have to assume Flash, MJ, Betty, etc all the kids from Homecoming all got snapped? kinda "ehhh" on that. in a movie with a ton of reaches, i almost feel like that's somehow one of the biggest.

Not sure how a handful of students (roughly 6-8 kids) from one high school disappearing is a reach when literally trillions died all across the universe....but ok. :manny:

Fred.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
imagine having a younger sister like she's 13 and you're 17. and then you get dusted and you come back and now she's 18 and you're still 17 :mjlol: and she's a senior in high school and you're a junior :mjcry:

that's similar to the tv show manifest... a plane disappeared for 5 years and presumed crashed... all passengers didn't age

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I would be like “you old bytch”

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ned had a where you been look .. plus they hugged... the hug gave me the he wasn't dusted impression

Assuming they both got dusted, they literally came back from the dead. I don't think a hug would be out of the question.

They all died is the most logical explanation. They're the same age in the "Far From Home" trailer as they were in the last Spider-Man movie, despite it being 5 years later. At the very least they'd all be in their early 20's if they didn't die.

Fred.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Man I just wish Feige would have been able to smooth shyt out with the TV division and Loeb and Perlmuter because can you imagine if the Netflix heroes and the Agent of Shield characters showed up for the final battle too?:wow:

They were openly teasing in 2014-2015 about them making cameos in future Avengers movies and we never got it:mjcry:

Who cares for build up or explanation tot he movie going audience, fukk it, go all in:damn:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Just watched it. It was very good. Easily the best Marvel movie yet. To weave 11 years and 20 movies together like they did... all of the callbacks to previous events and characters :wow:

Half the audience clapped when Cap got the hammer.

The Captain Marvel super-push seems very forced, thankfully she wasn't in this movie much. I don't care for Carol Danvers.

I have two theories about what sounded like metal clanking together at the end... someone building a new "heart" for Tony (we never did see what they did with his body) OR.... the more interesting option: Doom making his armor :ohlawd: Phase 4 will be Fantastic.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I never seen them say she's the main hero. There's definitely nothing to indicate that in "Endgame", she's in the movie all of 5 minutes.

I did see them say she's the most powerful but cats went overboard and assumed she would kill Thanos with one hit.

So it seems like Marvel is saying one thing, and it's being interpreted as something else.

I don't get how annoying white men to the point that they're boycotting your movie is a career boost....so we'll have to agree to disagree.

And for the record I have stated in the past Brie Larson is annoying as hell.

Fred.

I'm just looking for a space to critique the character without every thing being about misogyny.

For example, you don't have to keep bringing up insecure white men--I'm hearing they're hurt over a MK11 ending that has no implications on real life. We all peeped game.

I rather not get too caight up in it, here, but, I got take issue with her the same I don't like Kyle Korvvir Playera Tribune article.

Wanda should been given the juice. IMO.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
why was Parker back in high school?

this is the lingering question for me. i didn't understand it at all, and i'm really hoping it's not due to Sony fukkery. For Ned to see Peter in school and then for all the same characters to be in Far From Home on a field trip it would either mean, A. they all got dusted and had to go back to HS, or B. ??? no idea. It seemed like Ned hadn't seen him in 5 years though.
when hulk snapped everybody back he brought them back from when the snap happened as they were at the time. 5 years went by doesn't mean they aged 5 years. And people knew the snap happened. Like Peter when he finally showed up on the battle field.