AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:francis:I I liked Infinity War and Civil War better than this.:patrice:Alot of the time travel elements didn't make sense and the pacing of the movie was off. It really felt like Infinity War was the actual end of Phase 3 and Endgame is just fan service to make sure the good guys win and everyone gets a happy ending. 6/10 for me.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the stuff ppl nitpick about literally is a reference to the comics
fear-itself-7-018.jpg

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't know why but i absolutely loved scene when Scott Lang was siting getting ready to eat a taco by the landing zone and The Benatar lands blowing the innards of the taco away and War Machine lands startling him then professor hulk walks by and hands him another taco cheesing like the jolly green giant

hulk on some have a taco and smile steez:troll:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
why was Parker back in high school?

this is the lingering question for me. i didn't understand it at all, and i'm really hoping it's not due to Sony fukkery. For Ned to see Peter in school and then for all the same characters to be in Far From Home on a field trip it would either mean, A. they all got dusted and had to go back to HS, or B. ??? no idea. It seemed like Ned hadn't seen him in 5 years though.
What do you guys mean, back in high school? :dwillhuh:

They (Peter and Ned) obviously both got dusted so when they came back they're the same age as 5 year ago. The same goes (I assume) for most of the Spider-Man characters.

So there's no reason they wouldn't be in the same grade as before they died.

Fred.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What do you guys mean, back in high school? :dwillhuh:

They (Peter and Ned) obviously both got dusted so when they came back they're the same age as 5 year ago. The same goes (I assume) for most of the Spider-Man characters.

So there's no reason they wouldn't be in the same grade as before they died.

Fred.

I took it as.. if you watch the ny flow over... life just stopped and nobody did shyt... so ned chilled for 5 years and now its time to finish that HS diploma

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I took it as.. if you watch the ny flow over... life just stopped and nobody did shyt... so ned chilled for 5 years and now its time to finish that HS diploma

I guess that's possible but Ned didn't look older. And none of the other people look older in the "Far From Home" trailer, so I assume most of them got dusted.

Fred.