AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
those who got dusted wouldn't know they where dusted or for how long.. to them it would seem instantaneous .. not feeling good then boom im fine and its five years..

strange explained to peter what happened.
but I could be wrong

People would explain to them what happened as soon as they came back though. I mean, the state of the world around them would be a big ass clue it's not a few seconds/minutes later.

I don't really foresee any set of circumstances where somebody got dusted....re-appeared....and they don't know what happened. Not for more than a few minutes. There would be news reports, social media, friends, family, etc....it's the single biggest event in human history.

Fred.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
One thought that just popped into my mind. Actors from the Defenders, Runaways and Agents of Shield must feel like shyt now.

They could've easily given them cameos or at least mentioned them coming through the portals after Sam says "on your left."
The Netflix shows even referenced the battle of new York from avengers 1. And Justin Hammer's company is referenced as well.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
One thought that just popped into my mind. Actors from the Defenders, Runaways and Agents of Shield must feel like shyt now.

They could've easily given them cameos or at least mentioned them coming through the portals after Sam says "on your left."
They signed on for that shyt probably thinking they'd jump to the big screen against Thanos, just like everyone else thought in those early days of the Netflix shows. :wow: I'd be mad as hell.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
They signed on for that shyt probably thinking they'd jump to the big screen against Thanos, just like everyone else thought in those early days of the Netflix shows. :wow: I'd be mad as hell.
Would have been dope to see Luke Cage get his proper MCU level strength and not that Netflix "kinda strong" shyt. :mjcry: