AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Several things I noticed that brought the films more in line with established comics lore:
-Thor reclaims Mjolnir from the past instead of carrying Stormbreaker...clearing the way for Stombreaker's true wielder :bpbanderas:
brb01.jpg
-Loki's sympathetic/honorable turn was essentially wiped out, clearing the way for him to be a menacing villain again
-Same for Gamora; seeing Quill work for Gamora's affection once again is refreshing (it was obtained a bit too easily in the Guardians films, IMO)
-Wanda flexing her powers, putting Thanos in his place :bpbanderas:
-Falcon Cap :bpbanderas:
-Rocket wearing his comics-accurate costume :bpbanderas:
-Professor Hulk :bpbanderas:
-A-Force :bpbanderas:
-Clint as Ronin :bpbanderas:
-Setting up Clint's daughter as the next Hawkeye:bpbanderas:

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I gotta say, out of all the recent MU movies, the majority that I enjoyed, this one was disappointing. The ending was great, but the other 2 plus hours of this 181 minute movoe, was spent on often cheesy unnecessary dialogue and plot ppints. Ironically, it was all to make the last "Avengers assemble" part more heartfelt.

Last edited:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
awesome movie as expected

but a few gripes

- I wish they included the use of the Infinity stones.
a reality stone fake out, or a reversing time moment wouldve been dope

- What purpose did Captain Marvel serve she was a fukkin deus ex machina :mjlol:
was her role just to save Tony from space?
Thanos threw that bytch like hot garbage

- I rolled my eyes at the all female heroes shyt

i can tell theres alot of plot holes in this shyt

Last edited:

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
Im starting to think Cap faked not being able to lift Thors hammer AU. There was no hesitation or surprise when he was swinging it around.

Saw a video with an idea saying maybe he wasn't worthy until he finally admitted to Tony about lying to him ...knowing that Winter Soldier had killed Tony's dad.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
One thing I just can't wrap my head around. Ant-Man was trapped in the quantum universe for 5yrs in real world but when he came out he said it was only 5hrs because time operates differently in the quantum universe. Why then did Hank Pym's wife age considerably while trapped in the quantum universe for decades?
Janet Van Dyne explained that time vortexes in the quantum realm can be random and that to get back out of the quantum realm you have to have something to anchor your self to pull you out. When ant man went in she anchored herself to him to finally get out. In endgame, they made those devices and set up all kind of technology to anchor themselves to the regular world.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not true.. thanos took the power stone off and punched captain marvel ... tony saw that and got the idea.. then went to strange for the "1" confirmation

but he stole all the stones at once :jbhmm:

If this was possible they could have done this in the first movie by just taking the stones, the gauntlet was made of the same material as the iron man suit :yeshrug::manny:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Im starting to think Cap faked not being able to lift Thors hammer AU. There was no hesitation or surprise when he was swinging it around.

He definitely knew that he could then.

if im not mistaken he didn't initially(actually ) pick up the hammer (the first time) .. it lifted up and went to him cause he was finally worthy

Conz

Superstar
Daps
why was Parker back in high school?
this is the lingering question for me. i didn't understand it at all, and i'm really hoping it's not due to Sony fukkery. For Ned to see Peter in school and then for all the same characters to be in Far From Home on a field trip it would either mean, A. they all got dusted and had to go back to HS, or B. ??? no idea. It seemed like Ned hadn't seen him in 5 years though.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
but he stole all the stones at once :jbhmm:

If this was possible they could have done this in the first movie by just taking the stones, the gauntlet was made of the same material as the iron man suit :yeshrug::manny:

he got the idea to take them out after thanos took out one... everybody thought once the stones where in they wasn't coming out... he saw that and was oh shot .. i'll just take the stones out and use them myself

the way he put a stone in and got all powered up .. nobody would've thought to just take it out..