AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Y’all, we are suspending our belief enough to watch a superhero movie, but are arguing over the prices of lemons in Brazil with this time travel shyt, lol, I get it, it’s just silly though. As an aside, The Russo bros are VERY detail oriented, so I am sure, 100% that they have the answers, even if they aren’t the answers we are looking for.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yo that part got me like shyt :(

Had me in my feelings more than the deaths (Which I was prepared for) and I should have been prepared for that scene but damn

Cats dont even understand, if you a child of the 80s you had actual dreams of seeing a live action version of a comic book team up with all the universe and this is the closest we got.:to:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Assuming they both got dusted, they literally came back from the dead. I don't think a hug would be out of the question.

They all died is the most logical explanation. They're the same age in the "Far From Home" trailer as they were in the last Spider-Man movie, despite it being 5 years later. At the very least they'd all be in their early 20's if they didn't die.

Fred.

those who got dusted wouldn't know they where dusted or for how long.. to them it would seem instantaneous .. not feeling good then boom im fine and its five years..

strange explained to peter what happened.
but I could be wrong

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Assuming they both got dusted, they literally came back from the dead. I don't think a hug would be out of the question.

They all died is the most logical explanation. They're the same age in the "Far From Home" trailer as they were in the last Spider-Man movie, despite it being 5 years later. At the very least they'd all be in their early 20's if they didn't die.

Fred.
The last that Ned saw of Pete was him swinging off to fight Maw with Tony and Strange

Between that morning/afternoon and "The Snap"....time passed...with no way of knowing what happend to Peter, but knowing that some shyt went down or was going down.

The Snap wiped out half of humanity...it's not out of the realm to think that Peter, along with madd people that are connected to him also got snapped out of existence only to return to a world in further disarray than when they left...even if the time that they left was only a few minutes to them.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
those who got dusted wouldn't know they where dusted or for how long.. to them it would seem instantaneous .. not feeling good then boom im fine and its five years..

strange explained to peter what happened.
but I could be wrong
Peter Parker knew he got dusted. Others knew they got dusted. People were even looking at themselves get dusted.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
"Cap....on your left"

"AVENGERS!!!!!!.....assemble":demonic:

Me:
tenor.gif

That's the one time the movie got to me. :pachaha: I didn't care about Widow or Tony dying, but everyone showing up to make one final stand together... :mjcry:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i don't know why but i absolutely loved scene when Scott Lang was siting eating a taco by the landing zone and The Benatar lands blowing the innards of the taco away and War Machine lands startling him then professor hulk walks by and hands him another taco cheesing like the jolly green giant

hulk on some have a taco and smile steez:troll:
shyt was great

It's almost like Banner went through therapy in Ragnarok and during the 5 years after The Snap, he became the perfect combo of Bruce and The Hulk

The Incredible Hulk might have laughed at Ant-Man and callled him puny....Professor Hulk realized the unfortunate circumstance of the situation and shared his lunch with his teammate :ehh: