AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Need that Thanos Cardio/Conditioning DVD for a "perfectly balanced" workout...

When Cap first hit that upper cut on him with the hammer and made his Armour shatter..... my whole row jumped out out seats like when Vince dunked over that 7ft dude

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop what you’re doing and Google "Thanos" and touch the Gauntlet. +1 if you have your sound on. You’re welcome.

58442661_2302422713112339_7474544586094804992_n.jpg

I’m such a fukking nerd...that brought me far more pleasure than it should have lmao

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I enjoyed the movie. I thought Infinity War was better though. :yeshrug:

I knew Tony was going to die so that wasn't shocking.

I expected Captain America to die but his ending touched me. Basically Cap erased Sharon Carter from existence since he got with Peggy Carter in the 40s. :mjlol::mjgrin: Cap passing the torch to Sam was dope. I know cac nerds are going to mad since Bucky didn't get the torch but fukk em.:mjgrin:

I was actually shocked that Captain Marvel didn't save the day like it was rumored.

Didn't expect Black Widow to die. :ehh:

How the hell was Cap able to lift Thor's hammer in this movie but couldn't in Age of Ultron. :gucci:

All the cameos in this movie from Hank Pym and Janet, Crossbones, General Ross, etc. Coulson should have been in this since he was in Iron Man. I guess the movies still don't acknowledge the television shows. :mjlol:

Sharon Carter was Peggy's niece, not daughter. Peggy Carter never actually married and spent her time founding SHIELD. Cap marrying her might have actually stopped SHIELD from existing

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A bit disappointed that we didn't see any of the cosmic characters like Eternity and the rest. Someone wiping out half of existence would've brought them into the fold like in the comics.

Wouldn't the timeline still be slightly altered now even with Capt putting the stones back into place?

No, it would just create alternate realities, or time lines.

Which is what The Ancient One was complaining about. Ok she gives the Time Stone to Hulk....The Avengers bring everyone back in their own time line....meanwhile there is no Time Stone to defend the time line he just left.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So many people having trouble with this timeline shyt :pachaha:

To be fair it is confusing as fukk but I have read about the multiverse, alternate realities, timelines, etc. before so I have a basic grasp of what they were trying for.

But if I just came in off the street and watched the movie with zero knowledge of any of that....then yeah. I wouldn't know what the fukk is going on.

Fred.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
To be fair it is confusing as fukk but I have read about the multiverse, alternate realities, timelines, etc. before so I have a basic grasp of what they were trying for.

But if I just came in off the street and watched the movie with zero knowledge of any of that....then yeah. I wouldn't know what the fukk is going on.

Fred.
Its just funny how they directly address it in the movie about how other movies gave us time travel with training wheels.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Fred.

Man how hard is it to figure out how many time travel movies have we watched where we know the rules already???:pachaha: People confused about the two Caps... i'm like...:mjlol: its a damn time loop so simple...