AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
A bit disappointed that we didn't see any of the cosmic characters like Eternity and the rest. Someone wiping out half of existence would've brought them into the fold like in the comics.

Wouldn't the timeline still be slightly altered now even with Capt putting the stones back into place?

That would’ve been awesome but I think that would’ve been too much too soon. This movie already had a lot go on. Throwing in characters like The Living Tribunal and Eternity would have made things even more complicated although it would sink it well with the comics version.

I think they’ll be in for sure in Phase 4. Especially if Galactus becomes the next major villain.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
When Cap first hit that upper cut on him with the hammer and made his Armour shatter..... my whole row jumped out out seats like when Vince dunked over that 7ft dude

Similar reaction...I let out "Oh shyt" when Cap got slumped the last time by Thanos...

I was underwhelmed by the hammer scene, don't know why....

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
My fav moments:

*Miek sitting on da couch lookin nasty eating pizza

*The dead heroes coming to help

*Cap using Thor’s hammer and the shield to whoop Thanos

*Spider-Man using the “kill feature” in his suit

*Ant-Man punching that leviathan

*Scarlet Witch gettin at Thanos

*Hulk eating that big bowl of scrambled eggs

*Ronin running thru that triad

*America’s ass joke

*Black Panther walking out that portal mean muggin ready to whoop something

*Captain Marvel destroying Thanos ship

*Tha Hulk having to walk down them stairs

*Cap passing on the mantle to Falcon

*Tony going out like a “G”

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Its just funny how they directly address it in the movie about how other movies gave us time travel with training wheels.

Man how hard is it to figure out how many time travel movies have we watched where we know the rules already???:pachaha: People confused about the two Caps... i'm like...:mjlol: its a damn time loop so simple...

I seen it at the first showing last night and the place was obviously packed.
I'm gonna keep it real, anytime a character tried to explain time travel or the movies about time travel the whole crowd was just :mjlol:

I don't think they picked up that it was an explanation of time travel in layman terms, and not just jokes.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:wow::wow:Thanos smiling watching himself get killed was :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
Destiny fulfilled :wow:

Yes but you can tell after he had some time to think about that, he was like “man fukk that shyt”:patrice::pacspit::childplease:

And that’s why he was like “at first I thought the results would bring happiness, but seeing some are still gonna be mad, I’m just gonna kill everyone of y’all NOW”:demonic:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I won't lie I was kind of upset for half the movie when I thought Thanos ay not show up again.

I was like shyt he got less screen time than smaug in that awful 3rd hobbit movie.

I commend them for that and the time jump

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Ironman went out like a boss
tenor.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yesterday reminded me of why I haven't been to an opening night since 2002, I hate when people cheer at everything and you can't hear the lines being said. When the camera panned to Thor sitting on the couch with his shades on the place laughed so loud and long that it cut into his speech about his mom. On another subject I'm going to need some of the people in this thread to lay off of T'Challa for dropping the Gauntlet, because Spiderman damn near dropped it three different times.:mjlol:
When cap got the hammer my audience went ballistic. Loudest reaction since yoda fought dooku.

It's rare these days for me audiences are usually mute at movies i go to

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cats complaining about the Hulk don't know how tame that particular mix is in the comics? Easily the weakest version of all the Hulks:ld:. We've still haven't seen an all out savage hulk yet, Universal still owns rights to a solo flick otherwise I feel Marvel would have been amped dude up if they could cash in properly. Unless a deal/partnership is in the works :youngsabo:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Just got back and I can’t believe they were able to stick the landing. Got chills when Falcon said “on your left” and the whole damn MCU came out. Also can’t forget Cap grabbing the hammer that shyt had my crowd going nuts.

Even the girl power scene was dope to me. Sucks for Scarlett that she missed that after being the only girl for phase 1 and 2.