AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
See this is why I fukking hate time travel :snoop:

If cap went back in time to the 40’s and lived his life in that new time line. When he was talking to falcon at the end did he use the pym particles to get to that spot or did he live out 80 years and knew they would be there at that moment and went to meet up with them ?:sadbron: I’m so confused

cap lived his life and knew they'd be there

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's funny how political the word pandering has become. What is pandering? Servicing a particular demographic. Comic book movies have been "pandering" to white straight males since they began but it's not called pandering. It's only called pandering when it's catering to someone other than them.
"The Last Jedi" was definitely pandering breh...and it was awful and made the film awful :hubie:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
"Cap....on your left"

"AVENGERS!!!!!!.....assemble":demonic:

Me:
tenor.gif

Nerds sitting behind me during that scene naming every last character coming through the vortex had me ready to run the fade :demonic:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
See this is why I fukking hate time travel :snoop:

If cap went back in time to the 40’s and lived his life in that new time line. When he was talking to falcon at the end did he use the pym particles to get to that spot or did he live out 80 years and knew they would be there at that moment and went to meet up with them ?:sadbron: I’m so confused
He knew they would be there.

Some of yall really dont understand this. The entire MCU happens exactly how it should. Cap going back in time doesnt replace himself. Things just happened exactly how they should have for the MCU like Banner said and it was explained during the Ancient One scene.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
This nicca fought IM, Cap with the Hammer, and Powered Up Thor at once.

Then fought several other cats like Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel with no real breaks... just waves after waves of cats trynna murder him:russ:

Need that Thanos Cardio/Conditioning DVD for a "perfectly balanced" workout...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:yeshrug: that's why I like going on opening night. The fan reactions add to the atmosphere. I'll go again a week later or that Sunday night if I want to just take in the movie without the ruckus
Yesterday reminded me of why I haven't been to an opening night since 2002, I hate when people cheer at everything and you can't hear the lines being said. When the camera panned to Thor sitting on the couch with his shades on the place laughed so loud and long that it cut into his speech about his mom. On another subject I'm going to need some of the people in this thread to lay off of T'Challa for dropping the Gauntlet, because Spiderman damn near dropped it three different times.:mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's being a tad disingenuous when the heads are basically telling us she's the main hero/most powerful character going forward.

I can't speak for white men--they hate everybody.

But as a "people of color/minority" (I hate both terms) don't use my real life fight to boost your career.

I never seen them say she's the main hero. There's definitely nothing to indicate that in "Endgame", she's in the movie all of 5 minutes.

I did see them say she's the most powerful but cats went overboard and assumed she would kill Thanos with one hit.

So it seems like Marvel is saying one thing, and it's being interpreted as something else.

I don't get how annoying white men to the point that they're boycotting your movie is a career boost....so we'll have to agree to disagree.

And for the record I have stated in the past Brie Larson is annoying as hell.

Fred.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I’m confused on that though. When Banner used the Gauntlet to bring everyone back, doesn’t that mean Loki came alive again?
Banner didnt reverse time. He brought back people lost with the snap. Like they didnt exist for 5 years...he brought them back into existence.