AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
on ice ..... FROZEN ... waiting for SHIELD in 2011 or whatever year it was
See this is why I fukking hate time travel :snoop:

If cap went back in time to the 40’s and lived his life in that new time line. When he was talking to falcon at the end did he use the pym particles to get to that spot or did he live out 80 years and knew they would be there at that moment and went to meet up with them ?:sadbron: I’m so confused

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Basically if you don't like her ok cool but she's not nearly as important or impactful as people make her out to be. For better or worse.

Fred.

That's being a tad disingenuous when the heads are basically telling us she's the main hero/most powerful character going forward.

I can't speak for white men--they hate everybody.

But as a "people of color/minority" (I hate both terms) don't use my real life fight to boost your career.

Edit: The worst thing ill say about BL is that shes being disingenious.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So, high school Spiderman is in college now or was his friend dumb as shyt and still in high school :dahell:

I'm quite sure they'll make it where all of the main characters from Spidey were dusted in the original snap

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all can’t say thanos was weak in the movie, in fact he was even more ruthless with the sword. He beat the shyt out of these dudes for a solid 10 minutes damn near killed Thor with his own axe.

Even after cap thundered his ass up he still came back and put him in the dirt. Even after captain marvel came thru on her bad bytch tour he used brains instead of brawn by taking the power stone out of the gauntlet and punching her with it.

In fact the only reason thanos lost was because tony is the one who built the new gauntlet so it allowed him to steal the stones :mjgrin:

The mad titan is the Goat villain :blessed:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the timeline sort of makes sense.

Cap goes back, lives his life with his girl but in secret with everyone thinking he’s gone. Other Cap comes back in modern day and the same events play out with the OG Cap hidden and not interfering. Though it would make the scene in Winter Soldier where Cap visits an older Peggy a little weird where she’d basically have to pretend it was the first time she was seeing him since the 1940s. Also the OG Cap would have to stay away from her funeral and basically live as a ghost his entire life in order to not mess up the timeline he was in and come back the way he came back.

Idk it’s messy. Would’ve made more sense if he just lived in a completely separate timeline then came back to his original one in the machine. Him going to an alternate one and then returning to the original one naturally creates a lot of issues.

But at some point as I do with any time travel movie I just stop thinking about it. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a time travel movie where the rules completely make sense, there’s always some type of parodox. I’ve heard Primer is the only movie that successfully pulled it off but I haven’t seen it.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
He’s in different time lines now. That’s what his show will be about. He’s dead in this main timeline tho

I’m confused on that though. When Banner used the Gauntlet to bring everyone back, doesn’t that mean Loki came alive again?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That’s his arc tho. Since the first movie he’s been trying to protect the world. First from himself, then his weapons, then a threat he couldn’t quite figure out. Cap told him in 2012 he’s not the guy to make the sacrifice play and he became that guy. All in the name of saving everyone. He went from being a selfish guy to probably the most selfless person there. If you’re ending his story, that’s how it ends

and I think he realizes that after his talk with his dad... he was nervous about being a good parent to him ... plus other stuff they talked about.. made Tony realize he was the real dykk all this time

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y’all can’t say thanos was weak in the movie, in fact he was even more ruthless with the sword. He beat the shyt out of these dudes for a solid 10 minutes damn near killed Thor with his own axe.

Even after cap thundered his ass up he still can back and put him in the dirt. Even after captain marvel came thru on her bad bytch tour he used brains instead of brawn by taking the power stone out of the gauntlet and punching her with it.

In fact the only reason thanos lost was because tony is the one who built the new gauntlet so it allowed him to steal the stones :mjgrin:

The mad titan is the Goat villain :blessed:

This nicca fought IM, Cap with the Hammer, and Powered Up Thor at once.

Then fought several other cats like Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel with no real breaks... just waves after waves of cats trynna murder him:russ: