tenor.gif

That shyt is gonna give me chills for eternity breh :wow:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
A bit disappointed that we didn't see any of the cosmic characters like Eternity and the rest. Someone wiping out half of existence would've brought them into the fold like in the comics.

Wouldn't the timeline still be slightly altered now even with Capt putting the stones back into place?
I wanted Galactus but I think they'll save some of that cosmic entity stuff for GOTG and Captain Marvel movies. And we atleast know Beta Ray Bill exists since he was on that statue on Sakaar. :mjgrin:I think Hercules was up there too.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
See this is why I fukking hate time travel :snoop:

If cap went back in time to the 40’s and lived his life in that new time line. When he was talking to falcon at the end did he use the pym particles to get to that spot or did he live out 80 years and knew they would be there at that moment and went to meet up with them ?:sadbron: I’m so confused

I don't think that scene was executed well at all compared to the other time travel scenes and I'm starting to think it was on purpose. I've kinda given up on trying to rationalize it honestly.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Naw, that was Nick Fury.

I also hated the feminist bullshyt they threw in in that one scene.

Movie was cool overall, I think IW was a little better though. Plus they dropped the ball with Hulk.
that was Falcon because Cap and Falcon had that scene in an earlier movie where they were jogging and Cap kept saying on your left when he passed him.
owJbF.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Still way back reading this thread but want to drop my spoiler review. 8.5/10, this just worked as a reverential movie paying homage to all that came before it. The emotions of the relationships and the sacrifices just really worked for me I legit cried when Tony and Natasha died and I was trying not to. I also got teary eyed at other shyt as well. The relationships are so well crafted in the MCU, I enjoy just seeing them interact as much as the action.
The humor was off the charts good to me, I laughed several times sometimes hard. I was not really a huge Hulk or Thor fan growing up so them being turned into comedic material didn't bother me, quite the opposite. I found the Hulk hilarious in this, just them standing around in some scenes was so outlandish I found it funny. If you love these characters as a kid I totally understand not enjoying their comedic turns tho. But Thor's post loss persona may have been played for a lot of jokes but it also showed how much pain he was in from the loss of IW. As well as from his cold blooded murder at the beginning. He acted out of character there and regretted it. He was literally broken and could not recover. It was pretty deep actually.
What stopped this from being perfect is they totally shyt the bed dealing with time travel. You cannot make sense of what happened in this movie based on the movie alone. It just doesn't make sense.
And besides a few select moments the action in this was kinda underwhelming. The last action set piece had some great moments but other than that the movie was pretty meh as far as action sequences.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Y’all can’t say thanos was weak in the movie, in fact he was even more ruthless with the sword. He beat the shyt out of these dudes for a solid 10 minutes damn near killed Thor with his own axe.

Even after cap thundered his ass up he still came back and put him in the dirt. Even after captain marvel came thru on her bad bytch tour he used brains instead of brawn by taking the power stone out of the gauntlet and punching her with it.

In fact the only reason thanos lost was because tony is the one who built the new gauntlet so it allowed him to steal the stones :mjgrin:

The mad titan is the Goat villain :blessed:

not true.. thanos took the power stone off and punched captain marvel ... tony saw that and got the idea.. then went to strange for the "1" confirmation

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I liked this one much better than IW. The stakes felt higher here and the deaths were actually real compared to IW where we knew the dead characters all had upcoming movies.

I loved the humor, I know the fat Thor joke was corny but that shyt had me dying the whole time :laugh: they had him looking like the Big Lebowski!

It’s dope that he is apparently gonna team up with the guardians now.

I’ve been studying for finals so I can’t even pretend to understand the time travel stuff. Different timelines and alternate universes always throw me off but my lack of understanding didn’t ruin anything for me.

I loved the scene where the female characters united and I knew certain people would be upset. That made me like it even more to be honest.

All in all that was dope. I’d say 8.5/10.

Last edited: