AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Also.. cap didn't stay in the 70s..
If you see the car that drives by the house its the 40s., CAp basically went back to the moment he "got frozen" so his timeline with Peggy is intact since she wouldn't know anything.. he just went on a mission and reutrned
So where is the “other” captain America of that timeline

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
yo, the more i try to think about the time travel stuff, the more confused i am. Cap living his life changes everything. maybe i'm misinterpreting the rules Banner laid out (i definitely am) but Cap living fukks everything no? that's gotta be the inciting incident for everything moving forward.
Cap only went back to have a life with Peggy Carter. He didn't go back and play Cap and fight communism, stop the rise of Hydra, etc. He let that shyt play because they saved the world from the direst of situations and that was the ultimate fulfillment of his goal in life. It ties back all the way to what he felt at the start of The Avengers, looking for purpose in the strange future he woke up in.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:yeshrug: that's why I like going on opening night. The fan reactions add to the atmosphere. I'll go again a week later or that Sunday night if I want to just take in the movie without the ruckus

I like it to an extent. But I recognize I can be a bit of a malcontent. It’s a me thing, not a them thing

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Great movie but at the end of the day time travel will always be a cheap out. 8.7 /10

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow I don’t think there’s anything new I can say/add to the convo...everything leading up to the final battle was everything we’ve come to expect from marvel studios (that’s not a slight btw)...but they really outdid themselves w/ that climatic fight...the shyt was so beautifully done I was on the verge of tears of joy...not for the obvious sentimental parts but just how they perfectly made the shyt a live action comic...that final battle took it to the next level...seeing my childhood/teenage memories of the comics/heroes I read play out on the screen like that...I know this smilie is overused but :wow: when marvel studios finally gets around to doing the x-men proper justice :sadcam: crazy man...I sat down for the last act in complete awe...felt like a little ass kid

it’s crazy how many ppl were sniffling throughout the theater @ tony dying...theater was absolutely quiet save for the sniffles...great fukking movie

my new superhero/comic book movie list...

1. Watchmen
2. Endgame
3. Black Panther
4. Infinity War
5. Spider-Man: Homecoming

honorable mentions to Batman Begins and Civil War

sorry to fans of The Dark Knight lol

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
tenor.gif

He’s in different time lines now. That’s what his show will be about. He’s dead in this main timeline tho

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I did not speak on it yet but Hulk was definitely a missed opportunity. While the combination of Hulk and Banner into one was really as that should go (comic heads know this is how arrogant and annoying Banner would be if he got control), it really did not for nothing his character arc following Infinity War. That was all about the Hulk taking a beating so bad he got scared for he first time, and all you wanted was for the Hulk to get his hands on Thanos again, and they did nothing with it. On top of that, they then clip his wing so Hulk is not even being used in the final battle in any way. It's just a very weird handling of the character since there's no pay-off for him whatsoever.
Can't front I was waiting all movie for hulk to smash shyt but homie was just the comic relief

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
That's because SJW only caters to white women and gays, they do not help Black people....

I don't use that term.

But, liberal white people aren't doing any fighting. Y'all give too many brownie points for talking.

Check any poll. And i doubt Brie Larson understands structural racism.

Quick question, where was this when she was promoting The Room?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. Could be that Thanos gets his hands on Pym particles in the far future and just time travels to a point where Vision doesn't have the time stone.
That makes me think. So at the end cap took all the stones and returned them. Does that mean Strange still has the time stone?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I get it Thor had to be powered down but damn

breh everyone who shared a scene with him got a fat joke off. Even momma :picard:

I chuckled at a few of the jokes but the visual gag of him being :flabbynsick: was just....I don't know. It was goofy as hell.

Like I said I enjoyed his arc though. But they could've hit the exact same notes without the physical humor.

Fred.