AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

The Riddler

All Star
Daps
I get it Thor had to be powered down but damn

My biggest complaint about the movie was :flabbynsick: Thor. It was just....super corny to me. I liked his arc in the movie, but him being fat and washed was just....I don't know, some sitcom humor type shyt.

Fred.

breh everyone who shared a scene with him got a fat joke off. Even momma :picard:

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
:dead:

We don't know. All we know is that Dr. Strange, by using the fukking Time Stone, saw millions of scenarios and in everyone EXCEPT the one where he gave the green rock at that moment, Thanos gets everything and wins.

How would he do that? We are not told, which makes sense considering it would be fukking pointless to have a 10 minute exposition of Dr. Strange explaining every fukking scenario he just saw.

The story needs you to trust what Dr. Strange says (and sees) and take his word for it. If you don't, then you are basically fighting with the movie just to fight it.
Yeah. Could be that Thanos gets his hands on Pym particles in the far future and just time travels to a point where Vision doesn't have the time stone.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
"Cap....on your left"

"AVENGERS!!!!!!.....assemble":demonic:

Me:
tenor.gif

Bruh i lowkey teared up :mjcry:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
after sleeping on this i have to say i love it. it's top 3 marvel movie for sure. winter soldier, iron man and endgame...not in that particular order but those 3.

i love all of the references to the comics and past marvel movies. it was a great send off and a lot of fan service for this. that moment iron man snapped i knew he was gonna be done. if it almost killed thanos and hulk then it was definitely gonna take stark's life:mjcry:

cap's send off was great too. thinking about marvel without the OG avengers got me in my feelings.

and the women getting a scene wasn't a big deal or deal at all imo. captain marvel is leader of the avengers at one point in the comics and there are female iron women, spider-women, she hulk, a female thor and etc. i thought it was just a reference to IW when scarlet, black widow and tchalla's bodyguard were all fighting together. i'll be watching this again in theater. i'm even looking at avengers art work on etsy right now. what a great cap to a 10 year buildup.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or acting like it was a damn football game. My boy kept looking at me and saying “yeah we’re never come back to this theater” :mjlol:
:yeshrug: that's why I like going on opening night. The fan reactions add to the atmosphere. I'll go again a week later or that Sunday night if I want to just take in the movie without the ruckus