AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
yo, the more i try to think about the time travel stuff, the more confused i am. Cap living his life changes everything. maybe i'm misinterpreting the rules Banner laid out (i definitely am) but Cap living fukks everything no? that's gotta be the inciting incident for everything moving forward.

Hmm...I was thinking that Kang the Conqueror would be an interesting villain for Phase 4 because of this.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
"Cap....on your left"

"AVENGERS!!!!!!.....assemble":demonic:

Me:
tenor.gif

Yo that part got me like shyt :(

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Also .. based on Citifield and Caps therapy sessions.. I think everything just stopped during those 5 years.. no school, no working .. nothing.. so when things return people continue where they left off age aside.

another thing.. if miles wasn't dusted he would be older now

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Thanos snap was random because he wanted to indiscriminately kill off half of the universe.

With the Gauntlet + the Stones you have the power of a god....so Hulk wouldn't have to know specifically who to bring back. He'd just have to want to bring anyone dead back.

Same with Tony. "I want Thanos and his whole army dead". *snap*

It's basically like wish fulfillment.

Fred.
i actually started writing that line in the quick replay, didn't delete and it popped up in the quoted reply, so i didn't even want to ask it. good explanation though

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I haven't had any problems with "Marvel's politics" (which have been heavy handed in places) til Brie Larson told me she'd use her "white privilege" to being more "diversity" to the MCU.

Like, there are plenty diversity, just not the type she. If Marvel wanted that, they"d had Monica Rambeau as Captain Marvel, not a little girl talmbout "Auntie Carol."

I'm just tired od the shoehorning Marvel been doing of Carol Danvers for 5 years now.

Give us more diversity if that's what the deal is. Give us Giant Man. Monica Rambeau. Give Scarlet Witch and Black Widow a movie. Give is Forge.

Summary Basically I don't like the character Captian Marvel and Brie Larson promoting her movie with "white women are minorities too" poltics.

I haven't seen her movie so I can't weigh in on that either way.

I have never heard her say anything like "white women are minorities too", so I can't comment on that either.

The main beef with her started when she said she don't want white guys to review her movie. Not saying that's your beef with her, but I don't recall anyone complaining about her prior to that. The shyt had white men trying to boycott her movie and doing 2 hour long rants on Youtube.:mjlol:

And truth be told she (both Brie Larson and Captain Marvel) has been over hyped to hell. People act like she has RDJ level pull at Marvel. I remember people saying she was gonna single handedly beat Thanos. :mjlol:

Basically if you don't like her ok cool but she's not nearly as important or impactful as people make her out to be. For better or worse.

Fred.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I haven't had any problems with "Marvel's politics" (which have been heavy handed in places) til Brie Larson told me she'd use her "white privilege" to being more "diversity" to the MCU.

Like, there are plenty diversity, just not the type she. If Marvel wanted that, they"d had Monica Rambeau as Captain Marvel, not a little girl talmbout "Auntie Carol."

I'm just tired od the shoehorning Marvel been doing of Carol Danvers for 5 years now.

Give us more diversity if that's what the deal is. Give us Giant Man. Monica Rambeau. Give Scarlet Witch and Black Widow a movie. Give is Forge.

Summary Basically I don't like the character Captian Marvel and Brie Larson promoting her movie with "white women are minorities too" poltics.

That's because SJW only caters to white women and gays, they do not help Black people....

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
:mjlol:
Rescue

LOL, some of y'all haven't read the comics at all, and are mad at stuff that the movie is actually based on.
Word nikkas don't even know it was Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel and Black Widow that actually finished off Thanos

Too much bytching in this thread cause nikkas is mad about some feminist or race shyt. Can't y'all just discuss the fukking movie without the bullshyt politics?