AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
yo, the more i try to think about the time travel stuff, the more confused i am. Cap living his life changes everything. maybe i'm misinterpreting the rules Banner laid out (i definitely am) but Cap living fukks everything no? that's gotta be the inciting incident for everything moving forward.
I can't do all that. My brain is broken, going off 2.5 hrs sleep.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one that Cap, Nat, and Scott pulled up to the cabin with had the kid in back of me say "Look at that fukking audi" lol.
shyt that might’ve been me save for the fact that I got stuck in the front row of my theater :russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this is what tripping me out too. That’s like being mad at subway for making sandwiches when sandwiches become the in thing.

Exactly.

I cop retros because I couldn't afford them as a kid. Young people look at me like :what: because they're wearing the same shoes.

Those are shoes from my generation.

The logic on display in this thread is :dahell:

Fred.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
yo, the more i try to think about the time travel stuff, the more confused i am. Cap living his life changes everything. maybe i'm misinterpreting the rules Banner laid out (i definitely am) but Cap living fukks everything no? that's gotta be the inciting incident for everything moving forward.
Hulk didnt know the rules himself hence the whole “time travel” laugh when he fukked up antman. I think they went out of their way to make fun of “time travel movie science” only to have it come out that way for a reason. They were wrong. It was exactly like back 2 the future and they just couldnt believe itd work that way.

Obviously whats happened happens but someone can go back in time and come out in the same reality obviously.

Lokis the show will be about his escape i bet. Prolly ducking thanos for a year.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yea that's one scene where I went :comeon:

And also when pepper Potts showed up as iron women

Other than that movie was dope
:mjlol:
Rescue

LOL, some of y'all haven't read the comics at all, and are mad at stuff that the movie is actually based on.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
It's gotten to the point now and people are so conditioned that even folks in this very thread only want the comic movies to cater to white males, and any attempt to make it more canon to the actual source material is a no go to them. I understand that people don't want to accept anything that might interfere with their sheltered, fragile bubble, it just couldn't be me.

The scene was corny, but it is what it is...

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Hulk didnt know the rules himself hence the whole “time travel” laugh when he fukked up antman. I think they went out of their way to make fun of “time travel movie science” only to have it come out that way for a reason. They were wrong. It was exactly like back 2 the future and they just couldnt believe itd work that way.

Obviously whats happened happens but someone can go back in time and come out in the same reality obviously.

Lokis the show will be about his escape i bet. Prolly ducking thanos for a year.
yea, that was a good way to cover their tracks by bringing up all the other time travel movies.

I heard Loki's show was him bouncing around to different moments in history or something

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Yea that's one scene where I went :comeon:

And also when pepper Potts showed up as iron women:beli:

Other than that movie was dope

I know I’m in the minority here but I thought that was a pretty cool moment. Like I mentioned here earlier, it could lead into the A Force with Carol at the helm. They held their own on the battlefield.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
did i miss a line? if Thanos's snap was random, how does Tony know who to

Thanos snap was random because he wanted to indiscriminately kill off half of the universe.

With the Gauntlet + the Stones you have the power of a god....so Hulk wouldn't have to know specifically who to bring back. He'd just have to want to bring anyone dead back.

Same with Tony. "I want Thanos and his whole army dead". *snap*

It's basically like wish fulfillment.

Fred.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So how would you include the women in battle without what you viewed as pandering?
I mean all of the female characters were seen in battle up to that point.

But somehow in all that Fukkery ALL the female characters managed to link up for a big ass wideshot. Where was everybody else?

That part was blatantly pandering.

But I ain't even mad.
go ahead and get that money Marvel.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Marvel been addressing social issues since the X-Men were created as a metaphor for racism....2019 and cats are talking about "SJWs".

Then turn around and complain about a girl power scene, or a black Cap or whatever.

Some of you cats need to get off the internet man. It's warping your mind.

Fred.

I haven't had any problems with "Marvel's politics" (which have been heavy handed in places) til Brie Larson told me she'd use her "white privilege" to being more "diversity" to the MCU.

Like, there are plenty diversity, just not the type she. If Marvel wanted that, they"d had Monica Rambeau as Captain Marvel, not a little girl talmbout "Auntie Carol."

I'm just tired od the shoehorning Marvel been doing of Carol Danvers for 5 years now.

Give us more diversity if that's what the deal is. Give us Giant Man. Monica Rambeau. Give Scarlet Witch and Black Widow a movie. Give is Forge.

Summary Basically I don't like the character Captian Marvel and Brie Larson promoting her movie with "white women are minorities too" poltics.