AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yo, is Black Widow gonna be about a different character? a new Black Widow? they keep saying it's a prequel with Scarlett, but that seems really pointless.

There was another black widow a real russian blonde but she was kinda evil in the cartoon, she was in the same red room program like natasha...:ld:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Amazing film

Ending had me like

Jmh42eC.gif

Falcon America :mjcry::blessed:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
It is pandering. And it’s lazy af.

You can speak to people in a better way than trash that’s only there for memes.

It's funny how political the word pandering has become. What is pandering? Servicing a particular demographic. Comic book movies have been "pandering" to white straight males since they began but it's not called pandering. It's only called pandering when it's catering to someone other than them.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
yo, the more i try to think about the time travel stuff, the more confused i am. Cap living his life changes everything. maybe i'm misinterpreting the rules Banner laid out (i definitely am) but Cap living fukks everything no? that's gotta be the inciting incident for everything moving forward.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bruh I left this movie stanning Thanos something serious. He was giving them nikkas THAT WORK. all while dropping quotables. :wow:

These nikkas had to do everything possible to beat him.

Indeed ... But he was doing this WITHOUT THE GAUNTLET. I Was like :wtf:

He was nerfed with the gauntlet in IW. But was fukkin these cats up in this joint

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
One thing I just can't wrap my head around. Ant-Man was trapped in the quantum universe for 5yrs in real world but when he came out he said it was only 5hrs because time operates differently in the quantum universe. Why then did Hank Pym's wife age considerably while trapped in the quantum universe for decades?
I think it depends on your exit point and some other variables. She was down there long enough to age plus she came out with superpowers. Janet mentions "time vortexes" which also could have been a factor.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It is pandering, they have been strong and heroic characters that were women far before this #metoo/sh

If it existed prior to the #MeToo shyt then it can't be pandering. :gucci:

Not really trying to get into a big ass debate about this, but I'm not following the logic here.

It's like this....Marvel has been doing the same shyt (dealing with social issues, racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.) for decades....literally, dozens of years.

Just because there's a backlash over people ODing with that shyt in 2019....doesn't mean Marvel should deviate from what they've been doing since the 60's.

Fred.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yo, the more i try to think about the time travel stuff, the more confused i am. Cap living his life changes everything. maybe i'm misinterpreting the rules Banner laid out (i definitely am) but Cap living fukks everything no? that's gotta be the inciting incident for everything moving forward.

:snoop: There are 2 CAPS!!! one old, one young both are the same person, it's a time loop!!! like bill and ted's ending...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's funny how political the word pandering has become. What is pandering? Servicing a particular demographic. Comic book movies have been "pandering" to white straight males since they began but it's not called pandering. It's only called pandering when it's catering to someone other than them.

Yup.