AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
As someone that works for Audi, I must say their product placement in these Marvel movies has been A1.

E-tron GT got some major shine last night when Tony hopped out of it :mjlit:
The one that Cap, Nat, and Scott pulled up to the cabin with had the kid in back of me say "Look at that fukking audi" lol.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
It’s not pandering to speak to your consumers. And when your consumers are black, brown, white, women, men, gay, bi, etc you need to speak to them. You need things in your product they can relate to. Marvel as a comic company has done this since their inception. So why would the movies be any different?

It is pandering, they have been strong and heroic characters that were women far before this #metoo/sh

What was the gay reference I must have missed it

Some faq was talking about his wedding or some such in the survivors group Cap was leading....

Conz

Superstar
Daps
yo, is Black Widow gonna be about a different character? a new Black Widow? they keep saying it's a prequel with Scarlett, but that seems really pointless.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
One thing I just can't wrap my head around. Ant-Man was trapped in the quantum universe for 5yrs in real world but when he came out he said it was only 5hrs because time operates differently in the quantum universe. Why then did Hank Pym's wife age considerably while trapped in the quantum universe for decades?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It is pandering, they have been strong and heroic characters that were women far before this #metoo/sh

Some faq was talking about his wedding or some such in the survivors group Cap was leading....

You respond to the moment in front of you which is what they’re doing with the characters they have. I’m not seeing the problem here at all.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought the "Fortnite" scene was corny as it's 5 years in the future....realistically nobody is going to be playing that shyt then.

I get that Marvel is doing cross overs with that game but c'mon now.

My biggest complaint about the movie was :flabbynsick: Thor. It was just....super corny to me. I liked his arc in the movie, but him being fat and washed was just....I don't know, some sitcom humor type shyt.

Fred.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s not pandering to speak to your consumers. And when your consumers are black, brown, white, women, men, gay, bi, etc you need to speak to them. You need things in your product they can relate to. Marvel as a comic company has done this since their inception. So why would the movies be any different?
Breh dont even waste your time trying to explain anything to these dudes. They're complaining about a fictional relationship and a 10 second scene in a three hour movie.