AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
remember wondering why the fukk they cast him at first. even after the first movie i wasn't sold on Rocket's voice, but the past 3 he's been incredible.

If rocket doesn’t work, none of these movies work because they’ve made him important. The shyt he did in vol 2 and these avengers movies needs to be appreciated. Voice acting is an unappreciated art these days

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Marvel been addressing social issues since the X-Men were created as a metaphor for racism....2019 and cats are talking about "SJWs".

Then turn around and complain about a girl power scene, or a black Cap or whatever.

Some of you cats need to get off the internet man. It's warping your mind.

Fred.
Or. The shyt is just lazy pandering bullshyt.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
To be fair Scarlet Witch in the comics is an absolute beast....they nerfed the fukk out of her in the movies until that scene.

Fred.

No doubt, but outside of needing help from the Chaos Wave in House of M, I don’t think she could go head to head with Thanos like that.

I know it’s not like she stomped him here, but thought they could have shown Thanos’s more intricate abilities and he could have bested her in that duel rather than just be like a bad Hulk.

I’m not even mad women are getting shine though. I just think Thanos could have been really showcased more outside of having the stones.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
running thoughts:
poor ol' Iron Man 3 boy should have gotten a second or 2 more, and had a guardian with him. that kid aged a lot, i bet most people didn't even recognize him. did they show the watch? if not, should have.

where was 13 Reasons Why girl? curious to know who she was now, b/c she was clearly cut out.

wouldn't mind somehow seeing Hulk in Strange 2 since those scenes with him and the Ancient One were pretty damn good.

i don't really understand the timeline in the sense Ned was still in high school and cried at the sight of Peter like he hadn't actually seen him in 5 years. i must have missed something. Cassie aged 5 years(looked like 10), but Ned was still in High School?

They didn't do anything to improve the personality of Carol Danvers - who i don't mind one bit - so don't expect the bytches on the internt to let up on Captain Marvel anytime soon

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

It’s not pandering to speak to your consumers. And when your consumers are black, brown, white, women, men, gay, bi, etc you need to speak to them. You need things in your product they can relate to. Marvel as a comic company has done this since their inception. So why would the movies be any different?

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Nikka get over yourself. They paid to react however they fukking wanted. Who the fukk good you think you are:heh:
Nikka get over yourself. They paid to react however they fukking wanted. Who the fukk good you think you are:heh:

:mjlol:
How many nuts did you bust watching this movie?

We can agree that the movie was nothing short of excellent
:ohlawd:

But I don't take make believe shyt as seriously as you do

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I will say they wore their diversity on their sleeve, as far as the forced “subtle” gay reference, and all the women finding each other in the middle of that battle.

Didn’t affect my enjoyment, but it was just funny how shoehorned they were :russ:

What was the gay reference I must have missed it

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
bruh,

I'm saying people acting like a bruce lee set in the MCU would'nt best shyt ever.

Whole reason i read the shang chi comics as a kid was to imagine bruce going one on one with wolverine.
Casual fans complaining about agenda's when all of these characters actually had their own solo comics runs/teamups :gucci:.

A force was a thing,

Shang Chi was a popular solo character, Not on the level of spiderman but more so than Blade ever was.
Black Widow never really had a huge solo run in the comics(some short lived ones here and there) but i imagine that movie is more like agents of the shield the movie. But more so in the vein of the winter soldier movie instead of the tv show. So should be piff if done right. I personally would love to widow, fury, and hawkeye going on some secret agent missions.

Agreed.

Let's not start acting like white people when it comes to complaining about non-white males getting movies.

Lol @ me wanting a Blade, Monica Rambeau, Blue Marvel, or Dr. Voodoo movie but then juelz'in over why it's pandering and SJW to have a Shang Chi movie. That'd be some hypocritical shyt.

Marvel should pander. They've been pandering to white guys for the better part of a decade and that shyt needs to change. Also, that pandering and SJW crying really hurt Captain Marvel's billion dollar box office...

I'm sure it'll hurt an A-Force (all female teamup) movie too; probably wouldn't gross more than 1.2 billion dollars. smh

:troll:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
we live in a troll society. everyone's a fukkin a$$hole. the chicks in battle scene was amazing if only for that alone. they even kinda nudged at that kinda garbage with the kid calling Korg a dikkhead on Fortnight (Korg is the GOAT - few things made me happier than seeing him again)