AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Movie was great.

I would've enjoyed it a lot more if the nerds in my theater weren't skeeting all over themselves at every little thing that happened. It ain't that serious.

Or acting like it was a damn football game. My boy kept looking at me and saying “yeah we’re never come back to this theater” :mjlol:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Movie was great.

I would've enjoyed it a lot more if the nerds in my theater weren't skeeting all over themselves at every little thing that happened. It ain't that serious.
Nikka get over yourself. They paid to act however the fukk they wanted. Who the fukk do you think you are?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
My theater not getting hype when BP rolled up is the #1 reason I'm seeing it again, but in a much different area.

I saw it at 7 out near the sticks so it was bare typical nerds in there. The dudes beside me we're overanalyzing the fukk out if EVERYTHING Carol did :francis:

Can't wait to see this with the people :wow:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
haven't look at anything, how mad is the internet that there was a 30 second scene of all the women in battle? enraged or incensed?

like how they set up the Disney shows too. Just hope Loki is more like modern Loki and not 2012 Loki. How bout Bucky just accepting the fact he's a #2 forever? still don't care about Scarlett and Vision but she had some great moments

teared up like 8 times, no shame. happy and sad
Incels are upset....they will always be upset

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I know Bradley cooper is an Oscar nominated actor and I love his work, but dude doesn’t get enough props for his voice work as rocket. He’s made rocket a three dimensional character just through vocal inflections and conveying so many different emotions. Dude is an unsung mvp
remember wondering why the fukk they cast him at first. even after the first movie i wasn't sold on Rocket's voice, but the past 3 he's been incredible.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
And the way Thanos chopped up Caps shield even after Cap went Hammer on him?:Sasbrown:

I don't care what none of y'all say. Infinity War Thanos showed mercy on the universe. Endgame Thanos was a major fukking problem and wanted to END the universe.

That what I was saying too!!

When they nicca found out in the future, even though he wins.

He’s going about his business living in peace.

These niccas come to his planet
INVADE HIS HOUSE
ATTACK HIM
Then cut HIS head off. He was done being “Martin”

And was now ready to get on his “Malcom” shyt

You heard the frustration and irkness in his voice with that “lead back to me” monologue.

It was like a parent, who’s told his child “if you do that one more time or I found out you did that, that’s your ass”

Then the kid does the shyt and knows he fukked up as he walks home, and when he opens the door, daddy sitting at the kitchen waiting for him with a beer in one hand and a belt in the other

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I can’t help but wish Cap went the way of Tony. I just can’t stand IM, and wish he wasnt given the most honorable of the deaths. It would have been crazy if there were like 4 or 5 different endings, you know they shot enough extra footage to do it. Market it as what really happens when you fukk with time travel, and never reveal which ending was the “real ending”. Like 5 different endings and just pick at random which copy to send. That would have insured that it was the most successful movie of all time.