AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Also I need the clip of Cap saying Hail Hydra ASAP :mjlol:
YOOOOOOO the callback to the elevator scene!!!!!

Their faces :laff:

It's funny because (and I'm behind on comics mind you...that's why I haven't posted in the thread since like 2017 :russ:) Cap actually becomes part of Hydra

So much fan service :wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Tony could have rode off into the sunset..go teach @ MIT....fukk that

That’s his arc tho. Since the first movie he’s been trying to protect the world. First from himself, then his weapons, then a threat he couldn’t quite figure out. Cap told him in 2012 he’s not the guy to make the sacrifice play and he became that guy. All in the name of saving everyone. He went from being a selfish guy to probably the most selfless person there. If you’re ending his story, that’s how it ends

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
When Black Panther arrived, sounded like I was at a fukking football game in the theater :whew:

Man I was about to start a this is awesome chant
giphy.gif

Then I was about to go into a fight Forever chant after Cap said Avenger Assemble!

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
That’s his arc tho. Since the first movie he’s been trying to protect the world. First from himself, then his weapons, then a threat he couldn’t quite figure out. Cap told him in 2012 he’s not the guy to make the sacrifice play and he became that guy. All in the name of saving everyone. He went from being a selfish guy to probably the most selfless person there. If you’re ending his story, that’s how it ends

I understand the poetic nature but I want more Tony Starks thats all :ufdup:
The MCU as we know it started with Iron Man and the phases of the MCU end with him..yadda yadda...im still :mjcry::birdman:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
haven't look at anything, how mad is the internet that there was a 30 second scene of all the women in battle? enraged or incensed?

like how they set up the Disney shows too. Just hope Loki is more like modern Loki and not 2012 Loki. How bout Bucky just accepting the fact he's a #2 forever? still don't care about Scarlett and Vision but she had some great moments

teared up like 8 times, no shame. happy and sad