AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when Scarlett Witch pressed Thanos he hit her with the "I don't even know who you are :hhh:"

10 seconds later "RAIN FIRE ! :damn:"

:dead:
had that nikka thane like

just-do-it-nike.jpg

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Thanos in this film, was closer to the actual comic Thanos than Infinity War.

Calculating
Cruel
Sadistic
Manipulative
Mastermind
Ruthless
Arrogant

There was no benevolence. No preservation. No tearful speeches to adoptees. This nikka literally watched his own death & went to war to ensure that his path was even more brutal and complete than before.

He wanted to save half of all life in Infinity War.

He wanted to tear the very atoms of the Universe apart and remake it in his image for his own good in Endgame.

THAT'S Thanos & he mopped the Avengers for 99% of his time without the Gauntlet. :MJ100_:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Breh, he had the infinity stones in IW (aside from his fights with Thor/Hulk).

He pretty much more than held his own, which IMO made him way better.

Thank you! The very first fight in Infinity War, Thanos had the power stone. If anything, this Thanos in Endgame gets more props for holding his own against several threats with zero infinity stones AND realizing that when he does get the stones, he's just gonna fukking kill everybody.

Basically the Thanos in Endgame thought the Thanos in Infinity War was a bytch AND DIDNT GO FAR ENOUGH. Now that's the Mad Titan I wanted to see.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Thanos in this film, was closer to the actual comic Thanos than Infinity War.

Calculating
Cruel
Sadistic
Manipulative
Mastermind
Ruthless
Arrogant

There was no benevolence. No preservation. No tearful speeches to adoptees. This nikka literally watched his own death & went to war to ensure that his path was even more brutal and complete than before.

He wanted to save half of all life in Infinity War.

He wanted to tear the very atoms of the Universe apart and remake it in his image for his own good in Endgame.

THAT'S Thanos & he mopped the Avengers for 99% of his time without the Gauntlet. :MJ100_:
Perfect smiley for him. He didn't have the gauntlet and he let em know
images

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I edited my post before I saw these replies, but I think it’d have been more satisfying if he broke out of Scarlet Witch’s spell by himself then call in the warship for like a “fukk ya’ll” scene. Could have added even more suspense and make Thanos look way more legit than him look like he was struggling, tapped out and needed help from the refs.

To be fair Scarlet Witch in the comics is an absolute beast....they nerfed the fukk out of her in the movies until that scene.

Fred.