AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
Hours later and still :mjlol:at the possibility given the movie's time travel rules that Godtain America said fukk Bucky and fukk all that Hydra shyt, fella, Peggy and me got some fonduing to make up for :mjlit:.
Told y'all Cap was gonna get that dance. O captain, my captain :myman:

Paul Rudd as Scott Lang has quickly shot up to the top of all thousand of the portrayals. When he was looking for Cassie's name :sadbron:He was a good vehicle for the audience narratively and a good addition to the OG6.

Also, shout-out to that rat :salute:. When Feige gonna give him his props -- Master Splinter, the early years :mjgrin:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
VIptiHG.jpg

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Hours later and still :mjlol:at the possibility given the movie's time travel rules that Godtain America said fukk Bucky and fukk all that Hydra shyt, fella, Peggy and me got some fonduing to make up for :mjlit:.
Told y'all Cap was gonna get that dance. O captain, my captain :myman:

Paul Rudd as Scott Lang has quickly shot up to the top of all thousand of the portrayals. When he was looking for Cassie's name :sadbron:He was a good vehicle for the audience narratively and a good addition to the OG6.

Also, shout-out to that rat :salute:. When Feige gonna give him his props -- Master Splinter, the early years :mjgrin:
It should have been one of the ants. I don't get why they didn't just do that since we saw the ant playing drums survive the snap.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i wanna see the whole 3rd act in 3d now. I don't wanna sit through the whole movie. :mjlol: I just wanna see the whole MCU come out them portals. :mjgrin:
Breh I marked the fukk out....the whole theater applauded and cheered like we were down there wit em

Like we came through the portals too :russ:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Definitely a downgrade for Thanos from the first though.

Dude wasn’t nearly as menacing.

The Thanos who walks and makes everybody look like easy work wasn’t there.

For example, in Infinity War when the Avengers had momentum in their fight, Thanos threw a moon at them but when Scarlet Witch was giving him that work and Thanos called in the gunship. I know it was because he didn’t have the stones, but something more than having to get help would’ve been nicer.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Breh I marked the fukk out....the whole theater applauded and cheered like we were down there wit em

Like we came through the portals too :russ:

That was such a satisfying moment. Just having everybody get on side.
When Black Panther arrived, sounded like I was at a fukking football game in the theater :whew:
the way the had him stand out for that little 3 seconds was :blessed: That was the hand off to phase 4.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

For example, in Infinity War when the Avengers had momentum in their fight, Thanos threw a moon at them but when Scarlet Witch was giving him that work and Thanos called in the gunship.
First thanos had stones, of course it was gonna be a downgrade. He was still putting in work though

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That was such a satisfying moment. Just having everybody get on side.

the way the had him stand out for that little 3 seconds was :blessed: That was the hand off to phase 4.
To think a few years ago we never had Black panther in film. Fast forward three years later and he's been in 4 movies..

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

For example, in Infinity War when the Avengers had momentum in their fight, Thanos threw a moon at them but when Scarlet Witch was giving him that work and Thanos called in the gunship.

Breh, he had the infinity stones in IW (aside from his fights with Thor/Hulk).

He pretty much more than held his own, which IMO made him way better.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
First thanos had stones, of course it was gonna be a downgrade. He was still putting in work though

Breh, he had the infinity stones in IW (aside from his fights with Thor/Hulk).

He pretty much more than held his own, which IMO made him way better.

I edited my post before I saw these replies, but I think it’d have been more satisfying if he broke out of Scarlet Witch’s spell by himself then call in the warship for like a “fukk ya’ll” scene. Could have added even more suspense and make Thanos look way more legit than him look like he was struggling, tapped out and needed help from the refs.

Edit: it would’ve been nicer to see Thanos use some of his innate bag of tricks like energy beams, force fields and matter manipulation rather than just a strong tanky character.

Last edited: