AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
clearly not all white folks. But there's alot that are like "i'm cool with a black guy like falcon being a sidekick and supporting the white guys, but the moment he puts the shield on all of a sudden i don't like him". :mjlol: Or some of these dudes like "i'm cool with all the women existing in the MCU but the moment that all get together and look powerful it's a problem":pachaha:

Yeah, people are weird man.

I know you mentioned being from KCMO before, what part breh? I grew up on 30th and Charlotte, lived around mid town (Warwick, Campbell, Virginia, Cherry) for like 20 years. Went to Central, Paseo and Westport.

This was all in the 80's and 90's, not sure how old you are.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But theres two caps in 2012 as well as two hills and so on. There's two Stark's in 1970 as Tony is about to be born and 2023 Stark is there as well. So there has to be a cap on ice because time lines go on as they are supposed to.

Baby Tony doesn't cease to exist because grown Tony came back to 1970.

Right. But to hex’s point, no time travel movie has sound logic because no one understands it. Not even James Cameron, despite what he’d have us to believe. It’s science fiction. The one thing I ask of a movie doing that is to abide by its own rules. Bill and ted has different time travel rules than back to the future, which has different time travel rules than prisoner of Azkaban, which is different from endgame. But they never contradict within the narrative.

This movie doesn’t contradict the narrative. That same cap who unthawed in 2011 eventually became this cap. In some time travel movies, like bill and ted, that means you cancel each other out

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Yeah, people are weird man.

I know you mentioned being from KCMO before, what part breh? I grew up on 30th and Charlotte, lived around mid town (Warwick, Campbell, Virginia, Cherry) for like 20 years. Went to Central, Paseo and Westport.

This was all in the 80's and 90's, not sure how old you are.

Fred.
37. I grew up pretty much east of troost. up and down prospect/paseo/swope parkway. I think we talked about this in that tech n9ne thread.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My thing is did someone really have to die in order to defeat Thanos? All of these celestial god like heroes and only Stark who's just a highly intelligent person had to wield it? Realistically they did it that way because obviously RDJ was done with the MCU, but logically there were so many other options before you get to Iron Man.

It's not necessarily that he had to wield it.

Strange seen the 14 million realities where they lose. Tony just happened to be the one where they win.

It don't mean he was the best choice. Or the strongest. It just means out of the lotto odds they were dealing with, Tony ended up with the Gauntlet and actually accomplished their goal. That's it.

Which is why Strange gave up the Time Stone in "IW". If Tony dies on Titan, it's literally impossible to win.

Fred.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
A fukking phenomenal job. That sword was crazy...and perfectly balanced as all things should be.

I liked how we almost got the genocidal Thanos. Like he said fukk balance, I want people to be desperate so they are thankful. Felt like that was a nod to the comic Thanos.

It's got to be Galactus. They have all these cosmic characters now. They can have his heralds do his light work; Silver Surfer, Nova, Mora, Terrax, etc...

I just really hope they explain that Galactus is ultimately the one who destroyed Titan. Titan was off axis and the gravity was all fukked up. Famine doesn't do that...
shyt if they show beta ray bill fightin stardust :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
37. I grew up pretty much east of troost. up and down prospect/paseo/swope parkway. I think we talked about this in that tech n9ne thread.

Probably.
I'm 42, my mind is :flabbynsick:

:salute: to a fellow KCMO brethren, though.

Fred.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Whats up with like not even a look fromnebula over vormir.. she knew what happened with gamora and it just so happens only other two it could work for gets sent there without so much as a goodbye or nod. They even went out of their way for her to retell it like 3x but dont tell nat and clint.

Hulk not raging over here death another lost moment. Goddamn man they did hulk dirty. Let him snap them back but TOTALLY ignored him on battlefield.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Stop what you’re doing and Google "Thanos" and touch the Gauntlet. +1 if you have your sound on. You’re welcome.

58442661_2302422713112339_7474544586094804992_n.jpg

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
My thing is did someone really have to die in order to defeat Thanos? All of these celestial god like heroes and only Stark who's just a highly intelligent person had to wield it? Realistically they did it that way because obviously RDJ was done with the MCU, but logically there were so many other options before you get to Iron Man.

Like I said a few pages ago some of these same people who were in favor of the small girl power scene didn't like the idea of a black Cap. That's why I don't get all up in arms when these cac nerds get mad at these feminist comic fans, because they both have a problem with black heroes being more than a sidekick.
It was the only way. All the celestial and god like heroes we’re getting rocked by Thanos, CM was done after he one punched her, Thor beat down, Cap beat down, Wanda bombed so basically ineffective since she couldn’t concentrate, who else is left? Tony had the tech and knowledge to put the stones on the other hand.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It was the only way. All the celestial and god like heroes we’re getting rocked by Thanos, CM was done after he one punched her, Thor beat down, Cap beat down, Wanda bombed so basically ineffective since she couldn’t concentrate, who else is left? Tony had the tech and knowledge to put the stones on the other hand.
I get your point but I had to highlight that part, because the look on her face when she saw him grab the power stone was priceless.