AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thanos was parrying it like it was nothing tho i assume his blade wasnt no wilding cocksucker forged steel breaking caps sheild like that. Adamantium?

Didn't really think about this, but it's a good question.

Honestly haven't read comics since like 1994 though so I'm not even sure where that blade is from. Gonna do my Googles.

Fred.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I hate when TV/Movies do this shyt. :scust:

shyt is so fukking lazy. Thrones has done that BS too since they ran out of source material :pachaha:

Yeah I noticed that shyt too. Really hate when people force their agendas into entertainment.

You think girls seeing Captain Marvel and them fight bad guys for 30 seconds will make young girls want to work in STEM jobs? Cool, then make an all female avengers and push that shyt. Just don't get mad when no one watches it.

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Casual fans complaining about agenda's when all of these characters actually had their own solo comics runs/teamups :gucci:.
Yeah, I tend to roll my eyes when people start going off about "SJW agendas" b/c they clearly haven't been reading the comics for long, if at all. They'll complain about a black Captain America but have no idea that we had a black Iron Man in the 80s. Shoot, there's an arc in the 70's where Falcon flat out quits the Avengers b/c the dude that recruited him wanted him to be the 'token black guy, and Falcon's like :camby:

Stan Lee's been vocal about civil rights issues for YEARS, dude was ahead of his time tbh.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The way I look at these time travel related issues w/the plot is that they (Russo brothers) comedically gave themselves a loophole by having Bruce and co. discuss Back to the Future and all of the other time travel movies that were riddled with inconsistencies to their plot’s own logic and thus coming to the conclusion that all of them suffer from lapses in logic because it’s dealing with something that even astrophysicists can’t fully explain

I mean, if we being honest, Time travel theories been fukked up since Timecop when it was introduced that 2 of the exact same matters or molecules can’t exist in the same space. And you saw what happens when you touched your past self :russ:

So niccas gotta be easy, cuz in my mind that’s exactly supposed to happen :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah I noticed that shyt too. Really hate when people force their agendas into entertainment.

You think girls seeing Captain Marvel and them fight bad guys for 30 seconds will make young girls want to work in STEM jobs? Cool, then make an all female avengers and push that shyt. Just don't get mad when no one watches it.
mate capt marvel made 1 billi at the bank. They'll be ait :pachaha:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, I tend to roll my eyes when people start going off about "SJW agendas" b/c they clearly haven't been reading the comics for long, if at all. They'll complain about a black Captain America but have no idea that we had a black Iron Man in the 80s. Shoot, there's an arc in the 70's where Falcon flat out quits the Avengers b/c the dude that recruited him wanted him to be the 'token black guy, and Falcon's like :camby:

Stan Lee's been vocal about civil rights issues for YEARS, dude was ahead of his time tbh.
Just quoting for emphasis

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Marvel had an amazing run dominating hollywood. But this domination won't last forever. I strongly believe in the future movies they might suffer from the perception of 'SJW' agendas. More female superhero movies, more black panter movies, and now the new captain america is black.
Is this a sarcastic post?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Thanos is THAT powerful bro. If anything they made alot of the other heroes more powerful than they should be.
shyt in the comics he beat the silver surfer to death. Didn't even use his other powers just wailed on him like a young george foreman :russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Marvel been addressing social issues since the X-Men were created as a metaphor for racism....2019 and cats are talking about "SJWs".

Then turn around and complain about a girl power scene, or a black Cap or whatever.

Some of you cats need to get off the internet man. It's warping your mind.

Fred.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
So curious? How do you think the world gonna view Birds of Prey then? An all girl CBM? That for the time being won’t get no more SJW agenda than that? Or do you think people are gonna accept it and give it a pass cuz well “oh well you see that’s just different”

There wasn't much push back with WW as it didn't have directors or film stars pushing the SJW agenda...