AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't care what anyone says but I think that Dr. Strange was dirty for not telling Tony what was about to happen. I know that he said if he told him it wouldn't happen but it still seemed foul to me. I wonder if they knew how much the Thor/Rocket connection was going to take off, because I swear whenever they're on screen together it's just non stop:russ:. Captain America getting sick of his own "I can do this all day" phrase was hilarious, and Tony telling Rocket that up until he started talking he thought he was a build a bear:mjlol:

If I had to rank the stars of the film it would be
1. Tony
2. Thor
3. Cap
4. Rocket
5. Thanos

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Marvel been addressing social issues since the X-Men were created as a metaphor for racism....2019 and cats are talking about "SJWs".

Then turn around and complain about a girl power scene, or a black Cap or whatever.

Some of you cats need to get off the internet man. It's warping your mind.

Fred.

Yup. How dare a company that created the X-men to talk about civil rights or black panther for obvious reasons do anything related to social justice? Get off the internet and get off the weeeduh

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Marvel been addressing social issues since the X-Men were created as a metaphor for racism....2019 and cats are talking about "SJWs".

Then turn around and complain about a girl power scene, or a black Cap or whatever.

Some of you cats need to get off the internet man. It's warping your mind.

Fred.
This ain't even bad. On reddit dudes were complaining about jax ending slavery in MK:mjlol:
They'll commit seppukku when they see falcon as cap america:wow:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
THIS IS A SPOILER THREAD SCROLL DOWN AT YOUR OWN RISK

footage: (someone download it incase it gets removed)

MEGA

mindblowinggggggggggg shytttttttttt :wow:

I'm glad that I didn't watch this until now. Some people were saying it wasn't spoiler heavy...WTF were they talking about? Holy shyt. :damn:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He got caught off guard and cats need to stop acting like Stormbringer is an axe he copped from Walmart or some shyt. It can kill Celestials. It's one of the strongest weapons anywhere in Marvel.

Fred.
The shyt can open the Bi Frost

Something that only someone like Odin should be able to do

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Movie had me like :mindblown: in the beginning when almost everybody teamed up and killed Thanos, them I'm like that can't be it. Then I thought about the quantum realm like he about to come back and cause havoc again.

So much to take in :win:, someone posted on an IG page weeks ago an exact scene capture of CM saving IM

Hawkeye/Ronin was putting in work with that blade

Spidey to CM: Hi, I'm Peter Parker :deadrose:

CA vs CA fight was off the chain, whole theater got hype :damn:

Tony meeting his dad, and his driver named Jarvis :ohhh:

Hulk combining his personalities and taking pics for kids :deadrose:

Antman coming through with the idea that could ultimately save everything with Tony's help :whew:

Females putting in work too :ohlawd: I do miss BW signature take down move with the spin/wrap the legs around the neck

Nebula and Tony playing triangle paper goal :dead:

I thought Thanos was about to give CA that death blow with that sick double sword he had :whoa:

CM giving Thano's ship that work on her entry into the battle :damn::ohlawd:

Thor fukking up Thanos with the storm weapons :damn:

When CA picked up Thor's hammer :damn::blessed:

I need to see this again!!!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
All I know is I heard the white dude behind me suck his teeth and start whispering angrily to his girl when cap gave sam the shield instead of bucky. That was worth the price of admission :pachaha:
here the white namibians were like
884.gif

one walked out lmfao

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Movie had me like :mindblown: in the beginning when almost everybody teamed up and killed Thanos, them I'm like that can't be it. Then I thought about the quantum realm like he about to come back and cause havoc again.

So much to take in :win:, someone posted on an IG page weeks ago an exact scene capture of CM saving IM

Hawkeye/Ronin was putting in work with that blade

Spidey to CM: Hi, I'm Peter Parker :deadrose:

CA vs CA fight was off the chain, whole theater got hype :damn:

Tony meeting his dad, and his driver named Jarvis :ohhh:

Hulk combining his personalities and taking pics for kids :deadrose:

Antman coming through with the idea that could ultimately save everything with Tony's help :whew:

Females putting in work too :ohlawd: I do miss BW signature take down move with the spin/wrap the legs around the neck

Nebula and Tony playing triangle paper goal :dead:

I thought Thanos was about to give CA that death blow with that sick double sword he had :whoa:

CM giving Thano's ship that work on her entry into the battle :damn::ohlawd:

Thor fukking up Thanos with the storm weapons :damn:

When CA picked up Thor's hammer :damn::blessed:

I need to see this again!!!

Jarvis was in agent carter. Show that’s gone too soon

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This ain't even bad. On reddit dudes were complaining about jax ending slavery in MK:mjlol:

Who are these people in real life? I'm wild curious. If I ever had a real life conversation and someone randomly started complaining about Jax in "MK11" I'd tell them to get the fukk outta here. Who has time to worry about shyt like that?

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There wasn't much push back with WW as it didn't have directors or film stars pushing the SJW agenda...

I was talking about Birds of Prey though.

Also this SJW shyt is something that’s too easily triggered and I see more of the “agenda” is in when to weaponize and use it to take something else down

I didn’t think the directors or the actors of CM was pushing an agenda and it seem like the hate was from something a star said a few year ago promoting another different movie

CM and WW both can do the EXACT same shyt.... but one gets viewed differently from the other

I didn’t think the